jang seojun | scenarios

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 and truly past tipsy. In order to calm his nerves before the Balenciaga show, he'd taken a few shots of the strongest liquor available. His vision was now comfortably hazy, a pleasurable warmth pooling in his stomach.

When his sleek black car, provided by the Balenciaga staff, pulled up the venue, he swooped out gracefully. The crowd was mostly STAY, screaming and cheering as his outfit was revealed. He waved cutely, posing for the cameras, hiding perfectly (or so he thought) the fact he wasn't sober. He stumbled behind the bodyguard, giggling quietly.

When greeted by the staff, they gave him some cold water. It seemed to sober him up considerably, but enough to still have his nerves dampened to mere itch at the back of his mind. He met models, CEO's, and celebrities for the evening, then watched the fashion show. By the time he was done, it had reached 11pm. The hotel was about an hour away, so the staff called for the car and Seojun left.

As he got ready for bed in his room, his phone rang. "Hyung~!" Seojun blinked for a moment. "Isn't it like...lunchtime...Sunday, there?" He asked, brushing his teeth. Jisung hummed happily on the other end. "Yup! We just finished up practice and ate. We're heading back to the dorms now. How was the show? It's over, right?" Jisung babbled, which Seojun laughed at. His rambling was adorable. However, the younger didn't miss the slight slur in Seojun's words.

"It was good. Everyone was so pretty~" He giggled, splashing some water on his face to rid himself of the heavy makeup applied to fit his look for the evening. Jisung felt a sinking feeling appear in his stomach. He knew their 'friends with benefits' deal wasn't exclusive, and Seojun was more than allowed to find other people attractive. Yet jealousy spread through his veins like wildfire. Having his band mates like Seojun was one thing. But complete strangers, no doubt ogling him? God, that hurt. More than it should've, really.

"Oh, that's good." Jisung chuckled softly, hiding the pain in his tone well. Seojun giggled again. "I miss your kisses. And your voice when we-" "HYUNG! Stop!" Jisung whined loudly, cutting him off. Seojun pouted, despite there being no one to see it. "Oh, is that Hyung?" A new voice joined the conversation. Lee Know. "Ah- Hi, baby~" Seojun happily greeted, applying toner to his already smooth skin. 

The three talked for awhile before it reached 1am for Seojun. He then clicked off the call and fell asleep. The next morning, he awoke with a thumping headache and a groggy feeling spreading throughout his body. Would he let a silly hangover stop his fun day in New York? Nope.

He got out, did some shopping for himself and the boys, and generally did tourist stuff. As he walked around, he slowly began remembering the call he'd had the night before. He'd been extremely sweet and clingy, while the boys on the other side of the line cringed and laughed. Oh god, they must've totally realised he'd been wasted. Great. He'd just have to pray they'd keep it to themselves. And not the others. Or STAY. Especially STAY.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 week away, Seojun found himself landing in Incheon Airport. As he made his way through customs, he sat in the waiting area, kicking his legs as he hung around for the staff to arrive and pick him up to take him to the dorms. Suddenly, two warm arms wrapped around his torso, a light kiss planted on his neck. "Jagi, I missed you." "I missed you too, Hyunjin. How was your flight?"

Hyunjin hummed. "Good. I see I wasn't the only one drunk on show night?" He teased. "Did the boys tell?" Seojun mused, clinging to the male. "No. I was stalking STAY on Instagram and they posted a bunch of videos of you coming out of the venue. You looked wasted." He cackled. Seojun huffed. "It wasn't that bad."

Just then, their manager came up. "Come boys, let's go home." He paused for a moment. "And please, keep the PDA to a minimum." Seojun and Hyunjin both flushed, hurrying after their manager making excuses and denying him.