jang seojun | scenarios

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲, pulling up his white mask and tugging his cap impossibly lower. He was flanked by Felix and Hyunjin, both of which were inexplicably fond of getting coffee with their hyung.

Felix tugged on his arm, his blond hair tickling the elders cheek. "Hyung~! Look, there's a free table." Seojun nodded, humming softly. "You go sit down. I'll order." Hyunjin, who also heard the oldest, made his own sound of thought. "I'll come with you. I'd like to see my options." Seojun nodded, walking towards the counter.

"I'd like two iced americanos-" Hyunjin nudged him. "Uh- make that three. One with cream and sugar...oh, and one with extra ice." Seojun blinked, considering the menu. The girl behind the register let a fond chuckle escape her glossy lips, admiring the handsome man, who was clearly struggling to pick what to eat. The male beside him, Hyunjin, was also very good looking. She felt her cheeks begin to pleasantly warm, turning a subtle pink. If Seojun hadn't been in such a serious situation, as picking between carrot cake or strawberry sponge, he'd have complimented her and shot her a stunning smile.

After ordering, they sat down with Felix, who was busy taking selfies, either for his personal collection, (which Seojun never understood, but the others laughed when he raised this, calling him 'old') or for STAY on bubble later. Seojun hummed quietly under his breath, Hyunjin nodding along to the melodic tune.

"Three iced americanos?" The girl holding the tray came up beside them. Her cheeks still painted a pretty pink, a dashing smile on her lips. Seojun nodded, placing the one with cream and sugar in front of Felix, the one with extra ice for him, and the plain one for Hyunjin. "Thanks." Seojun smiled politely. The girl flushed again. "This may be forward...but I may I have your number? I think you're kinda...cute." She mumbled.

Seojun blinked. This girl was sweet, likely just an innocent individual who found him stunning, like their millions of fans. However, she wasn't an exception. "I'm sorry...my job doesn't allow that." He apologised gently, the other two watching curiously. He felt bad, truly. Especially when her face fell, even though she tried to smile. "It's fine. Just thought I'd give it a shot." She laughed awkwardly, quickly scurrying away.

Hyunjin leaned his head on the eldest's shoulder. "Good. You're ours." He teased, his lips finding possession of Seojun's soft cheek. Felix came up on his other side, nuzzling his arm. "Yeah. Can't share, can we?" He joined in on the joke, watching Seojun glance at the two with a confused expression. "You two are weird." He decided, contentedly taking a bite of his cake. He smiled happily, his eyes scrunching up adorably. Felix and  Hyunjin cooed, trapping him in a hug for either side.

"Gosh hyung, you really are the cutest, hm?"