jang seojun | scenarios

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 a little hectic lately. With promotions for ATE, their world tour just around the corner, it's safe to say their dorm cleanliness had been...neglected. Clean laundry was dumped in piles over the couch and floor. Dishes were piling up in the sink, takeout containers littered the bench.

Seojun was a little disoriented. He'd never coped overly well with the amount of mess now occupying their living space, not to mention, as the oldest, he felt a certain obligation to keep it at least somewhat tidy. Jisung, Changbin, and Chan were out at the studio, preparing recordings for the concert, and Hyunjin and Felix were at the JYP Building too, practicing the Chk Chk Boom choreography.

Lee Know, Jeongin, and Seungmin were cruising around the dorm, mostly using the day to rest. Seojun was spiralling further into a cleaning frenzy, beginning to feel his heart race. Still, he calmed himself and hesitantly inspected the first job. The bathroom. In the dorm, there were four bathrooms. Seojun and Chan shared one, and he made sure to keep it pretty spotless. He cleaned the shower every month and the toilet and sink every week. However, it was obvious the other boys had long forgotten their chores in this area.

He scrubbed at the toothpaste stains on the sink, unplugging shavers and tidying them away in their drawer. He wiped the taps until they shone, and then moved to the shower. He threw out any old shampoo and conditioner bottles, replacing them with new ones that were always stocked in the cupboard.

Around halfway through finishing the bathrooms, someone came up behind Seojun, gently wrapping their arms around him from behind an nuzzling his broad back. "Hey Jeonginnie." Seojun said softly, gently turning to face him and hug him properly. "Everything okay?"

"I...noticed you're cleaning all alone...and I thought you might want help?" Jeongin offered sheepishly, holding up a pair of pink rubber cleaning gloves that were obviously too big for his rather small hands. Seojun smiled fondly and chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Aw, I'd appreciate that. Are you sure you don't want to rest?"

"No, it's okay. I'll help you, Hyung." Seojun smiled a bit wider at that. "Even if I make you pull out all of Hyunjin's hair from the drain? Because he's the only one with hair that long. Curse his good looks." Seojun teased. Jeongin gaped, backtracking instantly. "U-Uh..." he stammered.

"I'm joking. C'mere. You can squeegee the shower glass for me." Seojun laughed, his voice was deep, slightly warm, and very soothing. Jeongin let a smile of his own grace his lips, his dimples peeking out on his cheeks. He grabbed the squeegee, beginning to wipe down the walls.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, the dorms were finally looking better. When the others came home, they hugged Seojun and Jeongin, thanking them for their hard work. Later that night, when all the members were in bed, including Seojun, in his shared room with Chan, the aforementioned male gently climbed into Seojun's well made bed. "Hey...thanks for cleaning today, Hyung. I really appreciate it. With promotions...and additional recordings for the concerts...it's a big help-"

"Shh. I was just about to fall asleep..." Seojun mumbled, half complaining, half joking. His strong arms enveloped Chan without a second thought, drawing the male close to his chest. His fingers absentmindedly carded through Chan's naturally curly hair, humming softly like always. His melody lulled even Chan, the famous insomniac, into a peaceful and dreamless slumber.

"Don't close your eyes again, there's a shadow where the light shines. When you turn around, a bright light will be waiting for you..."

𝗮𝗻 : 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸...𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! <𝟯