jang seojun | scenarios

[ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆 ;) ]

"Hyung, please don't leave~" Jisung whined, his kisses becoming for fervent as they progressed down Seojun's neck. His hands were grabbing onto anything within reach, hair, thighs, arms...

They had been packing for Seojun's flight to New York for the Balenciaga show there. He was leaving in a few hours and Jisung was against it. The eldest would be gone for a whole week. No kisses, no cuddles. No one to relieve the stress mounting in his core.

"Mm, what's wrong?" Seojun hummed, running his hands through the younger's hair, eliciting a few soft sounds from him at the sensation.  Jisung moved his hips a bit, causing them both to gasp lightly and cling to eachother. "I-I'll miss you, don't go." He half whined, half sighed as their hips found a soft and steady rhythm. Seojun gently kissed his lips.

"Baby, it's only a week. I'll call everyday." He didn't give him a chance to reply, as their lips connected again as they tangled in the bedsheets, giggling between kisses. It was a sweet, loving atmosphere. Seojun began peppering his face with kisses, laughing as the male underneath him squirmed and cackled.

"Hyung! Stop distracting me!" Jisung wailed pitifully, until Seojun began tickling him relentlessly. "Hyung! HYUNG!" He screeched, rolling around in attempt to shake the male off. Seojun laughed loudly, his fingers attacking new spots Jisung didn't even know could be ticklish. The oldest rolled on top of Jisung, pinning him down with his hips.

"I'll miss you too." He whispered, hands running down his sides.

𝗔𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, both emerged. Luckily, the other members had only just started arriving home. Seojun buttoned up his shirt and fixed his hair, Jisung doing the same. He grabbed a stick of concealer, spreading a bit on his chest. Seojun chuckled lightly, hugging him from behind. "You look good~" He hummed.

Jisung felt a heavy flush rise on his cheeks, his lips becoming incapable of forming a single sentence without stuttering. "S-Stop Hyung....you have to leave soon." Seojun sighed. "Yeah, I do. Bye baby. I'll text you when I get to the airport, mhmkay?" He pressed a kiss to his neck, sucking lightly at the flesh. "Keep that." He smiled, pressing another, lighter kiss to his hair.

Seojun said his goodbyes to the other members. He left with Hyunjin, who was catching a flight to Milan for the Versace show. Seojun sat in the van, sighing. Hyunjin noticed, gently rubbing his thigh. "You'll be fine, Jagi. Text me." They shared a light kiss (more than a few, actually) and went their separate ways for flights.