jang seojun | scenarios

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 a bright character who doesn't really get down. Lately, however, especially since he got back from New York Fashion Week, he's been rather quiet. He does all the same things, cooking, cleaning, telling off the members, but it doesn't feel the same.

Chan has been working overtime at the studio for their 2nd Japanese Studio Album, along with Jisung and Changbin. Lee Know, Felix, and Hyunjin have been performing tirelessly with their choreographer to get the new dances right. Seungmin and Jeongin have been on vocal rest after they both lost their voices after practicing for a week straight.

Seojun luckily was not put in vocal rest, since he didn't strain his vocal cords as bad as the other two. But finally, Jeongin corners him, after getting permission to speak again. "Hyung. You're acting strange." He states plainly.

"It's nothing, Innie. Just tired." Seojun smiles half-heartedly, ruffling his hair. But Jeongin grabs his wrist, effectively stopping him. "Hyung~" He whined. "Please talk to me." Seojun sighs. "There have been some rumours lately." Jeongin immediately looks concerned. "What type?"

"There's a girl who claimed we fucked while I was staying in New York, and now she's pregnant." Seojun pauses. "It's not true, obviously. But the scary thing is that she had the hotel details and even my room number." Jeongin looks extremely worried. "A saesang?" Seojun nods, sighing. "It may well be. We've already issued a statement, she's backed off. But now Leaves are saying I only cause problems for the group."

Jeongin can't resist anymore, seeing his Hyung so down, the man he's quietly admired for years become like this is like a stab in the heart. He stands on his tip toes, and presses their lips together harshly, pouring out all his frustration, worry, and desire into the kiss. Seojun freezes, before gently reciprocating. Jeongin's tongue pushes at his lips, coaxing them open. Seojun refutes, his lips sealed. Jeongin, feeling a little frustrated, bites softly at his bottom lip, causing him to gasp a little at the pain and pleasure, giving the youngest a perfect opportunity to taste him.

Awhile later, they've migrated to his room, and after sharing a heated makeout session, they're quietly cuddling. "Thanks, Innie. You really helped relieve some stress." Seojun hums, pressing a kiss to his fluffy hair. "No worries." Jeongin smiles, his cheeks flushed and lips swollen.

"Hey, do you guys want dinner- OH."