jang seojun | scenarios

𝗜𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 thing Seojun loved, it was giving and receiving affection. His members treasured that pure trait, and of course used it to their advantage 24/7. Evening cuddles, lullabies, hugs, kisses...Seojun was a master of them all.

However, there was two times Seojun refused affection. When he was sick, or showering. In this instance, the day had been a long, sweaty one. Filled with dance practice, recording songs, and just generally doing idol stuff, and the members noticed he was tired, as instead of offering to make something for his hungry dorm mates, he went straight to the bathroom.

Jisung, being one of the closest to Seojun, since the survival show, knew when his hyung was tired. But, despite that, he couldn't help but feel worried for the older. He knew Seojun's one rule when showering, the only rule he really ever laid out clearly, and he knew Seojun wouldn't be mad, per say, if he broke it, but he didn't really want to find out what consequences awaited if he did.

But after much discussion with the others, Jisung hesitantly tried the bathroom door handle. He expected it to be locked, but instead,the door swung open. His ears flushed a light red, having caught Seojun's well maintained figure moving behind the shower curtain. He hesitantly stepped in, noticing the products laid out on the sink. His hand immediately brushed over the necklace Seojun always wore. It was silver, tarnished from years of use, and his absolute prized possession. Jisung sat down on the toilet seat, waiting for his hyung to come out.

After a few more minutes, the shower stopped. One arm reached out and grabbed a fluffy white towel hanging on the rack. Then followed the rest of Seojun. Not expecting to see Jisung there, he stifled a soft surprised noise and raised an eyebrow. "May I help you...?" He half-teased, securing the towel around his waist.

Jisung itched the back of his neck sheepishly, averting his eyes to the glossy bathroom tiles. Wow, these sure were interesting. "I just...uh...noticed you were...tired. Are you okay?" Jisung murmured the last part in a rush, embarrassed he'd been so concerned for his hyung, even though he was a perfectly functioning adult with a capacity to filter his own feelings, and have a bad day when he wanted to.

"Hm? I'm fine. I just don't like the texture of sweat on my skin. That's why I showered so fast." Oh. Jisung felt like an absolute idiot. Seojun had told him about his little pet-peeve ages ago. Jisung thought it was quite cute, actually. But in his haste, it had slipped his mind. "Oh...sorry hyung. For barging in." Jisung muttered quietly, ears burning with shame.

"It's fine." Seojun laughed. His wet arms wrapping around the younger, enveloping him in a tight, albeit a little damp, hug. Jisung flushed again, feeling the wet muscles pressing firmly against his back. Despite that, he relaxed into the embrace, nuzzling his neck. His lips found place on his collarbone, gently breathing against his skin. "I love you, Hyung." He smiled, pressing a light kiss there.

Seojun let his own smile stretch across his lips, placing a gentle kiss on the boys fluffy hair. "I love you too." He laughed a bit. "You're usually not this clingy. Is everything okay?" He stroked his head gently. "Yeah...everything is fine, hyung." Jisung smiled contentedly. "Can we hug for a little longer, though?"

"Why not. I'm only dripping wet out of the shower. No big deal."

Curse Seojun and his sarcasm.