Chapter 1

(So in this fanfic you are done with uni, living in an apartment in london, and currently doesn't have a job, so you decided trying out youtube. Also, you are a big fan of Dan and Phil)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Third person~

You woke up to sound of your alarm beeping.

'stupid demon device' You muttered under your breath, then turning it off.

You stayed in bed for a while to check my all your social media, starting off with youtube. When you opened your channel you've seen that people had commented on your very first video, some saying that you did great and some just hating.

As you finished checking all your social media, you got up to shower and got ready to go to your friends apartment, B/F/N, she's been your friend since year eleven, and since then you've been good friends.

You quickly ate your breakfast, and rushed to the door before receiving a call from F/N.

"Y/N! Can you buy me starbucks on the way?"

"No."

"Aww, but Y/N I'm really cravin-"

"I'm just kidding, I'll be there in 30 minutes. Bye." you hung up

You stopped by starbucks, and groaned as you saw that it was packed with people right when you walked in. You got in line, and pulled out your phone while waiting for the line to progress. The line went on slowly, but once you've reached the counter you were greeted by the person behind the counter, she was pretty, she had medium-length brown hair, and her features were close to perfect.

"What can I get you?" she said in a cheerful manner, you can obviously tell it was fake.

"Uhm. I'll get a (favourite starbucks drink) and a caffè latte"

"What size?"

"Tall, both of them"

"Okay, that'll be five pounds (A/N:I dont really know what it costs)"

"Uhm. Okay, wait" you searched around your bag and pockets, only to notice that you've left your wallet at home.

'shit' you muttered

"I'll pay for it" said the person behind you.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hm. I wonder who that person is? (*hint,hint* *wink,wink*)

Whew. 332 words. That's not bad right? Oh who am i kidding, that's terrible. I swear it looked longer when I saw it ( that what she said)

See you in the next chapter, goodbye lovelies!