Chapter 8

(A/N: THANK CHU FOR SO MUCH VIEWS, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!♥♥♥ I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE READ THIS SHIT, LIKE ASDFGHJKL)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Your POV~

{1 week later}

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I checked the time, and it was already 12:00 pm. Not bothering to check who the caller was, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/N)? Mum wanted to know if we can come visit,"

It was Peter.

I hesitated, before answering, "Uhm... yeah, okay. When?"

"Mum's beside me. You talk to her," he answered. "(Y/N)? Honey? Can you hear me?"

I stifled a chuckle, "Yeah, mum. I can hear you." I could hear Peter laughing, "When are you guys coming over?"

"3:00 pm," she paused, "Peter asks if Anne wil be there."

"We'll see," I simply answered.

"See you soon, honey!"

"See you, mum," I hung up.

I quickly got out of bed, and head to bathroom to shower.

After showering, I called Anne.

"(N/N)!" she shouted.

"Hi. Mum is visiting, and Peter wants you to come over."

"I'll be in 15 minutes." she then hung up.

{Time skip of extreme happiness}

Anne was already here a half an hour ago, and she was cleaning the lounge, while I was cooking the food.

After a few minutes Peter called.

"Hey, (Y/N). We might be a few minutes late, because Ruby won't get up," he said.

"Oh, okay. Good luck waking her up."

"Thanks, we'll need it." He hung up.

Anne walked in, saying she finished cleaning the lounge and would like to help prepare the food. After we've finished preparing the food, we went to the lounge to watch Tokyo Ghoul.

Anne and I almost fell asleep, until we heard someone knocking on the door.

I got up from the couch, and head to the door. Once I've opened the door, I almost burst into tears seeing Andrew, since I haven't seen him for 3 years.

"Suprise!" Ruby giggled.

"Hi, honey," mum said, while hugging me

"Hi, mum." I replied, hugging back.

I told everyone to come in, and told them to wait in the lounge while I close the door. I was setting all the food in the dining area, when Anne walked in to help me. Everyone went to the dining area, and we all ate.

"Hey, (N/N)." I hummed in response, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Andrew teasingly asked.

I almost chocked on my food, and replied, "N-No!"

I hate it when people ask about my love life.

"How about a crush?" Peter asked.

"I'm not 12 anymore! How about you, Peter? Do you have a crush or girlfriend?"

"N-No," he shyly answered.

We all continued eating and talking, and when we finished we went to the lounge.

"I forgot to ask; when did Andrew come back from Brighton?" I asked

"Today. They picked me up from the airport, and I told Peter to make up an excuse for being late." Andrew answered.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Ruby called out, while running towards me.

"Yes, Ruby?" I asked, while picking her up.

"Anne told me that you're friends with Dan and Phil! Is that true?"

Everyone looked at us. I blushed, before answering, "Yeah, it's true."

"Can you invite them?" She asked.

"We need to ask mum first." I looked at mum, and she just nodded. "Mum's okay with it, so let's invite them!" I exclaimed.

Ruby and I went to my bedroom, where I left my phone, and called Dan.

"Dan! My family's here and my sister wants you and Phil to come over, can you?"

"Of course, be there by 5." He answered.

"Okay, I'll send you the address," I informed, then I hung up.

I sent Dan the address, then Ruby and I went back to the lounge, and everybody was watching Big Hero 6. Ruby and I joined in, and 30 minutes into the movie, Dan texted me telling that they were outside, so I got up to open the door for them.

When I opened the door, I told Dan and Phil to come in, while I close thedoor behind them. I led them to the lounge, and everybody looked at us.

"Mum, Andrew, meet Dan and Phil," I said, pointing at them.

"Hi!" Ruby exclaimed, while running towards them, "My name's Ruby!"

"Nice to meet you!" Dan said, picking her up.

"Hello, Ruby!" Phil greeted, while pinching her cheeks.

"Nice to final meet the men my sister's been obsessed with," Andrew said, referring to me.

"Shut up. And I was not 'obsessed', you twat," I corrected.

"Nice to finally meet you guys." mum shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you, too, Miss (L/N)." Phil replied.

"Please, call me (Y/M/N)."

We all sat down after our conversation, and continued watching Big Hero 6.

After watching the movie, Ruby asked if they can sleep over, and mum can just pick them up the day after. Mum was okay with it, so she hugged us all and left. After mum left, Ruby went to where Phil was.

"Anne?" Peter asked.

"Yes, Peter?" She smiled.

"Can you, Dan, and Phil sleepover, too?"

"Why are you asking me? Ask (Y/N)!"

Peter looked at me with pleading eyes, "Of course they can, I mean, if they want to," I answered.

Peter thanked and hugged me, before running off to tell Dan and Phil.

A few minutes passed, and Peter came back dragging both Dan and Phil with Ruby catching up to them.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Anne suggested, while smirking.

I personally didn't want to, but Ruby conivinced me, so we all sat down and started playing.

To be continued >:3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word count: 931 say whaaaaaaattt???

;^; this was really crappy, but I wanted to give you guys an updated, since it been a week. I will try to make the next chapter interesting. I promise.

Goodbye!!