Chapter 5

(A/N: 104 views!? Thanks so much for checking this story out <3)

Recap:
Dan and Phil were getting chased by Anne with a... spoon.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Your POV~

While they were getting chased, I decided to be a jerk and just sit in the lounge.

On my way there I heard Dan scream something. I couldn't really comprehend what he said, so I turned around and saw Dan running towards me.

Before I could move, he collided with me. When that happened, we might've accidentally... kissed. Anne and Phil just stood there in awe.

Before it became more awkward, Dan decided to pull away and stand up. Despite what happened, he still help me up.

"Sorry about that..." He apologised, while looking away and awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine" I replied, blushing.

Anne decided to break the tension by dancing and singing on top of the table (A/N: Be aware that I wouldn't do this irl xD), and Phil joining her.

When everyone forgot about what happened earlier, Phil offered to watch Death Note and we all agreed. I was seated in between of Dan and Anne (A/N: Hey! That rhymes!), and Phil on the right of Anne.

In the middle of the show, Phil and Anne started playing on their phones, Dan focused on the show, and me drifting into sleep.

~Dan's POV~

Halfway into the show, I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I checked on what it was, it was Y/N. Since Anne and Phil were busy on their phones doing God-knows-what, I decided to rest my head on Y/N's. I also started drifting into dreamland.

In the morning (it's still Dan's POV)•

I was awoken by the smell of eggs and toast. I opened my eyes, and noticed that I was cuddling something- wait, no... someone. I look down to see Y/N's head rested on my chest, and her arms wrapped around my hips.

I gently unwrapped her arms, until she shuffled a little in her sleep, and fluttered open her eyes.

"Oh- uhm... heh. Sorry" she mumbled, while unwrapping her arms and standing up.

"No it's fine, it's fine." I assured her, while standing up.

We then head to the kitchen where Anne and Phil were already eating.

"Good morning, love birds" Anne jokingly greeted.

"Good morning to you too, love birds" I replied.

"EXCUSE YOU HOWELL. I LIKE GIRLS!"

"You like guys too, because you are Pansexual." Y/N corrected.

"Oh yeah. Well, sit down then, or are you two just gonna stand there?"

We both sat down and ate our breakfast. We were silently eating, until Phil suddenly chuckled.

"Y'know, the whole reason me and Dan went here last night, was to have dinner, but we totally skipped that." He chuckled again.

All of us laughed at this, and continued eating.

We all had random conversations, discussions, and occasional outbursts brought to you by Anne.

Once we were all done, I volunteered to clean the dishes.

When I finished, I headed to the lounge. I saw Anne and Phil playing Just Dance 2015, and Y/N was just on the couch playing crossy road. I sat down next to Y/N, and suggested we join the other two. She was okay with it, so we asked the two if we could join in.

"Yeah, okay." Anne said in a monotonous manner.

We all played a couple songs until, Anne complained, saying that it was too much exercise. So me and Phil went back to our flat, and Y/N also heading back to her apartment.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word count: 577

Awrf <3 well wasnt that a cute chapter? anyways, I hope you enjoyed that, since you guys had cute little moments with Dan.

Oh yeah btw youre like 23 here, so youre just a year younger than Danyul.

Have a nice day!