Chapter 6

(A/N: Hi, sorry for not updating for a long time, i had writers block... and this chapter will be very short, because i still have writers block, sorry.)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Your POV~

Once I reached my flat, I decided to take a shower and take a quick nap.

Once I woke up, I checked checked phone and saw that you got a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Hey (Y/N)! It's Dan, I know we just hung out over at Anne's place, but do you want to come over me and Phil's flat?

I immediately saved his number to your, and I checked when he sent this, 3:45 pm. It was now 5:00 pm, but I replied anyway.

To: Dan ^-^
Uhm. Sure, but why exactly? And how did you get my number?

I was glad and suprised that Dan wanted hang out with me, an awkward fangirl.

From: Dan ^-^
Why? Because me and Phil want to get to know you more, and also, I got your number from Anne. :P

I smiled at his reply, and quickly replied.

To: Dan ^-^
Oh. Okay, and... why do you want to hang out with ME?

I immediately regretted sending that to him, and facepalmed.

From: Dan ^-^
I already answered that! Just come here around 6 pm, okay?

To: Dan ^-^
Okay. Goodbye, see you then!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word count: 195 (worst I've ever done)

Well that was short...
About that deal, i need to correct myself that it shouldve started on august 1, sorry. So, yeah, lets aim for 30 votes!

Goodbye my fellow trash!