Chapter 11

(A/N: Hola! I still cant recover from the 10th chapter, like srsly, i cant even. But! Since that chapter literally drained my brain from all possible ideas..... this chapter is gonna be shit. Trust me.)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Dan's POV~

I was currently cooking pancakes for breakfast and waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. While I was cooking, I remembered what happened during the date.

Out of all of the dates I had, that, by far, was the best date.

I suddenly remembered about the pancakes. I flipped the pancake, and... it burned. That was the third one that burned, and I've only made five. Before I could start cooking another one, I heard (Y/N) say, "Mornin'."

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah. But my back hurts." Well we did sleep on the couch, so...

There was an awkward silence, before she said, "I had fun last night. Would you like to go on another date?"

I was left speechless after I heard what she said. She wanted to go on another date with me?

"Uh- uhm... yes?"

That came out as a question, didn't it?

"Are you sure? 'Cause you don't sound too sure."

Yes. Yes, it did.

"Of course I wanna go on another date with you. It's just... I can't believe you actually had fun."

"Why wouldn't I? I mean, the fact you even agreed to the dare is amazing."

Oh, yeah. That was a dare.

I scratched the back of my head and replied with, "Honestly, I kinda forgot that it was a dare..."

"Really? I seriously thought that you were doing this because of the dare."

"Well to be fair, you wouldn't have put this much effort if it was just a dare," she added.

"I wouldn't say that. I'd still put effort even if I knew it was a dare."

"Oh, really now?"

"Yup. Before you ask why, do you wanna help me cook the pancakes?"

"It depends, is it Delia Smith pancakes?"

I gave her a sassy look, then she answered, "Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it is."

She helped me continue making the pancakes, and honestly, her pancakes were way better. After cooking, like... 10 pancakes, we somehow ended up with flour and batter all over us.

◆◆◆

Once (Y/N) and I finished eating, she gave me my clothes back and told me that she was going to shower. While she's showering, I went to the other bathroom in the spare bedroom and changed into my clothes.

Since I had nothing to do but wait, I decided to go to the lounge and text Phil.

To: Phil

Hi. I just wanted to tell you that the date was a success, so thank you! ^-^ The date went so well she even wants to go on another date 'o'

After a few minutes he replied with:

From: Phil

No way! Thats great! Plus i get 10 pounds, so its a win win for both of us :P So where you goin for the 2nd date??

Wait. Anne and Phil were betting?!

To: Phil

I plan on asking her where she wants to go. And what did you and anne bet??

From: Phil

Ohhhh k. I suggest you confess to her on the date ^-^ Anne said that the date would go horribly wrong cus (Y/N) would embarrass herself -.- but i said that it would go well cus i planned it :D

Is he mental? I can't confess to her on our second date!

My thoughts were interrupted by (Y/N) entering the room.

She sat down beside me and asked, "Who're you texting?"

"Phil."

"What about?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me?"

"Nope."

She sat straight, then I continued texting Phil.

To: Phil

Brb (Y/N) wants to know what we r talking about.

Right before I could press send, (Y/N) snatched my phone and ran to her room. I tried to chase after her, but she was too quick and locked her room.

Shit. There goes my chances.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word count: 664

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn........ i feel evil :D