part 28

Its been two days from the blast....
Rajveer is admitted in another hospital.... Frequently loosing consciousness....
Nikhil and nandini brought him here with the help of some volunteers....
They also informed alekh...
Alekh is having a tough time as he needs to do many stressful jobs in the same time.
First he needs to find naina....the fire fighters told him that it is impossible to be alive in that area....they also informed him that some burned deadbody of female patients has been found from the emergency Department...
Then he need to contact to his parents....they need to be here right now....
And last Rajveer needs to wake up....he is the one who can clear all doubts....
Nikhil and nandini left without saying any details and alekh didn’t push further as Nandini wasn’t good as well.....

But the more pathetic part is to find out and believe that naina is not alive....

Yudi,Huda,  ali and puja is also with him.infact they are handling everything.... Alekh also seems having a trauma now.....

His parents arrived.... Post master kaka also came after getting the news....

The doctor informed them that rajveer is awaken..... But its important to give him sedatives for some more days....because his restlessness gets worst whenever he is getting consciousness and it could cause harm like heart attack or massive brain damage....

After another 3/4 days rajveer is more sober to interrogate now...
And he described the whole situation in front of everyone.....

Dad : oh god raj!!!! Have you gone mad or what!!!!! Tum ne sochs kaise ke naina could do such things.??!!! It was me woh sent our lawyer to nandini.  It was me wanted naina to be more involved with you through work....she knew nothing about it.....its some silly shares raj....its not a big deal.....share gets sold.....with bigger money......its called business..... We do this things.....

Rajveer was just listening all this silently..... He is feeling numb....
All he could think is about the blast and they didn’t find naina yet.....

Post master : bin maa baap ka bacchi.....tumhe nai chaiye to mujhe lauta dete beta.....usse agar kuch chahiye tha to sirf pyar..... Woh paiso ke lalchi nahi thi.....

Maa : hamari galti thi ke hum force kiya tum dono ko sath rehne main....agar hum aisa nahi kya hota to shayed aaj Naina jinda hota!!!!

Silent tears were flowing from everyone's eye....and then rajveer s phon pinged....

Alekh opened the mail and was shocked reading the content....

Every one was looking at him expectantly..... He forward the phone to his dad.....

He also had the same reaction as alekh....and when he showed it to their mom she broke in loude shobs....

Finally they handed the phone to Rajveer....

He starts reading..... Its the medical report of naina..... He continued reading.... His eyes stuck at a point....

Pregnancy result : Positive

There was a complete silence in there...... Rajveer stood up being numb and went to his room without a word or expression....
He reached his room and collapsed there.....