part-29

Just imagine the scene from the movie BADSHAA....
Readers : update??
Author : LeLe...LeLe....LeLe....
################
One chance!!!!!  Just one chance!!!!  Its all that needed now to change everything.....
To rectify all the mistakes.....
To mend all the relations.....
To get everything back......that lost in the deep sea......somewhere in the sky.....on may be in the air.....or rain......which are Mocking Everytime to remind the sin done by him.....

He just lost one person..... Or may be more than one....still he lost everyone near and dear to him....

He is alone.....alone in the whole wide world to endure the pain.....
There is no one to for him now....or no one need him now....

There was no happyness in the family.... That girl took all with her.....Whenever it rains....he knows she would be crying now....but the fact that hurts like a bitch that this time the reason of her tears would be him....

Mom and dad had become more distant now a days....alekh too.....
Why wouldn’t he!!!!!  He had to sacrifice his dream career just to run the business...... Dad had to help him too.....he working till now when he needs to retired.....

He is  a failure...... He failed as a son....he failed as a brother.... He failed as a friend.... He failed as a husband...... And.....and....he failed as a father.......

Father..... He could be a father......he could get a happy life with his kid, wife, parents if  he could get a chance..... A chance to rectify all the mistake he has done.....

But unfortunately its too late now......nothing can be rectified now.....no relationship could be mended now......nothing can be like before......because....she is no more.....

He can still remember the day.....she was laying in the bed.....the mischievous look the doctor gave me.....the shy and hesitant look she was giving me.....

He think she was going to disclose the new to him then....she was going to tell him that she is pregnant..... That he was going to to a dad.....

He ruined the moment...... By bashing her...... By doubting her intension..... Once again......

Its been five years now......
Still he gets her smell in the room....her comb is still in the dressing table...... Her towels are still in the bathroom..... Her kajal, her bindi, her sarees are still kept there....how she left that day.....

He opens the closet and found those wrapped gift boxes she got in her first rasoi.....he snatched them from her that day.....she didn’t protests....

When in London his friends came to visit her they also gave her some present...... She offered all of them to him....as she was said....he apologised for his behaviour, she forgave him too....but those gift boxes were still untouched......

She had a praiseworthy Self respect...... She never show off....wearing simple dressed and saree....and as jeweleries, she always wore her mothers chain and the mangal sutra,  a simple gold earrings and some gold bangles given by mom.....

Its been five years, still he remember everything.....

He regretted the day he slapped her.....she endured that humiliations silently...... He misbehaved just nandini was upset.....

Nandini...... I hurt an innocent just for her.....she came many times to apologise..... She thinks she is equally responsible for naina's misery.....but its not true right?
He is the one responsible for everything.....
Nandini got married last year....
Settled in Australia.... Husband is a businessman there....she left her share of the jaipur project to him....

Ridiculous........ Isn’t it!!!!

He is taking therapy for last two years.... And the doctor said he is sober now.....

His mom made tim take therapy..... The day he got that mail....he went to his room and never left......and alekh had to join the company, leaving his law farm.  Dad had to join Again with him to guide.....

They must be exhausted now.....for him.....

He could not allow alekh to sacrifice his dream and become a robot. He could not allow his parents to work at this age.....

Thats why he needs to come back....

He Took therapy..... And his therapist made a conclusion that he was deeply in love with his wife.....

He was in love with naina.....
But it is too late to realise......

He is joining office tomorrow.....
He told alekh to go back to his law farm.....he knew that alekh was dating one of his clients named Tina. He wants him to marry her and get settled.....

It's a new start......all over Again.... New hope....new every thing..... But without her......
#####################
Meanwhile in Kashmir....
Two little angels were running towards the conference room......
Without any fear of falling......
And no one was even stopping them....they knew who were them to Their boss....the great Sujal Garewal......one of the top most business icon of India.  Now settled in Kashmir.....

Friend!!!!  Friend!!!!!

Sujal noticed them entering the conference room and dismissed everyone.....

Sujal : what a pleasant surprise..... How come this morning be so happy and lucky for me!!!!

He took both of the in his arms and headed to his cabin.....
(One of them is Rini,the girl. And Rony, the boy)😍😍😍😍

Rini : mumma came too....she brought lunch for everyone..... You too....

Sujal: really!!!!  What she made today??

Rony : rini, dont reveal the surprise...... Mumma told na....that she has made his favourite sweet for him!!!! Don’t tell!!!

Sujal smiled at there cuteness..... He sat at the couch with both of them in his lap....

That time a women entered....

The woman : i got you lunch!!!

Sujal : theye might be my favourite sweet too!!!!

Woman: they told you already!!!

Rini: not me mumma.... Stupid Rony!!!!

Rony: i was just warning her not to tell friend!!!!

Sujal : okay okay!!!!  Forget about it..... I Have something for you both....go have a look under my desk!!!

They ran and found a huge set of lego there.....

They liked the toy and hugged sujal tightly saying thank you multiple times.....

Woman : you know that you are spoiling them!!!

Sujal : yes i know!!!  And you Don't forget you are the mom of them....not mine....now will you serve my food or not!!! Im starving!!!!  Can i have the halwa first!!!!

Woman : you are no less then rini and rony.....come I'll serve......
###################
There is a quize for my readers....
** agar author durga puja shopping karke thaka hua ghar aaye and update likhte likhte so jaye to phir galti kiski hui??!" bataw bataw......😁😁😁