Part 6

(Hey guys and DemonicAJ12..........I'm back........I'm sorry this chapter took so long and I'm sorry for disappearing for a while. BTW this chapter will have smut so if you feel uncomfortable with it please skip over this chapter. Also, I haven't written smut in a while so it might be kinda dryly written or shit. Please tell me if you want me to write anything in particular, like situations or storylines. Enjoy, or don't -your loyal author, Glitch)

Varian's POV:
Oh no....

Oh no no no no......

I know that look.....

Was he thinking going....all the way....and doing it.....

I mean, it's not like I don't want to. It's just.....I'm a virgin and kinda scared to have sex, not just with him but in general. I am 18 years old so it feels kinda weird to have never had sex at all in my life...but, I'm gonna do it tonight. Only if he wants to of course...well....considering the look he gave me, he wants to.

Hugo's POV:
Ooh, he knows. He knows what I'm gonna do to him tonight~

If he's okay with that of course, I might be an asshole but I'm not that much of an asshole.

Like....idk...20 minutes ago we noticed that, two of our tents have been stolen and are just slowly making our way to a small town we stayed at in the way there instead of us having to sleep in groups of two. Once we get there we try to find the guy we talked too the first time we stayed there.
"oh my goodness, it's good to see you guys again" the elder of the village said, enthusiastically.
"Hello, good to see you too" Nuru said to the elder, kindly.
"We were wondering if we could stay here again?" Nuru asked.
"Of course you can, although we have a new tenant in one of the cabins so two of you would have share" the elder responded.

I look at Varian with a seductive smirk, he blushed like crazy.
"I don't think you and Varian would mind sharing, do you Hugo?" Nuru asked me.
"Yeah, I don't mind and I don't think he does either" I said to Nuru.
"I don't mind....." Varian said shyly.
We all walk to the cabins, getting Deja vu as we walk through the small village. We arrive at the cabins and separate into the small cabins. I walk over to Varian, take his bags and carry them to the closet where I put them with mine.
"Thanks, Hugo" Varian says to me. I smile at him, he smiles back.
"No problem, hairstripe" I respond, before giving him a peck on the cheek. He blushes like crazy, the kisses me deeply. I kiss him back. I grab the back of his head, tangling my hands in his hair. He separates his lips slightly to let my tongue in, I do just that and slide my tongue in his mouth. He slides his tongue into my mouth and our tongues tangle together. My right hand slides down to Varian's ass and gently squeezes, he moans into my mouth after I do. We take our kiss over to the bed. Once we get to the bed, I push him down, get on top of him and deepen the kiss even more. I break the kiss and put my lips to his neck and start kissing, biting and sucking on his neck. He moans loudly, luckily the cabins are soundproof. I start unbuttoning his shirt, kissing down his chest as I do so. His hands grip my hair as he moans and writhes under me from the feeling of my lips sucking and kissing his chest. I stop once I fully unbuttoned his shirt and taken it off of him to ask for his consent to continue.
"Varian? are you okay with this, do you want to continue?" I ask him, making sure he's okay with continuing this.
"god yes, please Hugo~" he says, trying to hold back his moans but failing miserably. Now that he's confirmed that he's okay with this, I unzip his trousers and pull them off. I see the erection growing in his boxers so I starts rubbing them, before pulling them down. I wrap my hand my hand around his erection, before putting my lips around it and starting to suck. Varian starts moaning like crazy, his hands still gripping my hair.
"A-Ahh~! Hugo~!" Varian moans with a shaking voice. I start sucking harder, making his moans louder and his grip on my hair tighter. His moans start growing more erratic and loud, I can tell he's close.
"H-Hugo~ A-AHH~~! I'm c-close~!" Varian moans, almost shouting. I pull away as soon as he says that. He whines from loss of contact. He looks me in the eyes with a pleading look, begging for more.
"Ok Varian. let's get on to the main event, shall we?" I tease.
"Yes, yes please~ Please fuck me Hugo~" Varian begs me. I undress fully and begin prepping him, he moans as my fingers pump in and out of his hole. I start to get impatient and start to pull my fingers out.
"Ok baby, I'm gonna put it in" I say sweetly.
"Please Hugo~" Varian begs. I slowly ease into him, humming at the pleasure. Varian moaned loudly as a push into him. I slide in until I'm fully in, staying still to let him get used to it. I slowly slide out, he whined. I slid back in quickly, sighing into his neck. I kept repeating the motion, quietly grunting with each thrust. Varian was moaning like crazy, gripping the sheets tightly in his hands.
"A-AHHH~~~!!!" Varian moans, I can tell he is close again. I starts thrusting faster, lightly moaning whenever I slid back in. Varian's moans got louder as he got closer to his climax.
"A-AH~ H-HUGO~~~!!! IM C-CLOSE~~~!!!" Varian basically screamed.
"Me too baby, cum with me" I say, groaning. As soon as I said that, Varian came all over his stomach and chest. His whole body tightened up, pushing me over the edge too so I came in him. I pulled out after we both were fully spent.
"Are You okay Varian?" I ask, mildly concerned.
"Wow.....Hugo, that was amazing....thank you" Varian said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before collapsing onto the bed and falling asleep. I didn't bother to clean up, we can do that tomorrow. Right now my only concern is Varian and making sure he's okay and comfortable.
"I love you...." I say before realising what I had just said...........

Did he hear me?