Part 7

(Hey guys and DemonicAJ12.hope you enjoy this chapter sorry it's a little short, I'm in the process of moving house. Anyways, enjoy. Or don't- your loyal author, Glitch)

Varian's POV:
I woke up next to hugo, he was cuddling me from behind. I felt his hands on my bare stomach. My eyes widened, not expecting him to be cuddling me. I slowly settle, remembering what happened last night. Wow, I lost my virginity to the man of my dreams (A/N: I know, kinda cliche) and he loved it as much as I did....i mean...did he? It looked like he did but I'm not sure....
"Varian? Are you okay?" Hugo said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay.....just a bit sore" I say, being honest.
"Yeah....sorry about that.....I was too rough....I'm sorry Varian" Hugo said, shyly.
"It's okay, I liked it" I respond.
"No varian, it's not. I can see bite marks and hickeys on your neck and shoulders, I should have been softer on you" Hugo says, putting his hand on his face.
"Hugo. It's okay, you know my shirt covers my neck and shoulders. That won't be a problem.....by the way....you were....my first" I respond shyly. Hugo looks up at me, surprised as what I said.
"I was your first?" Hugo asks me, looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah...." I say, looking away from him. He grabs my chin and lifts my head so I'm looking him in the eyes.
"I'm so glad I was your first.....and hopefully I'm the only one..." He says the last part quieter that the rest. I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek.
"Don't worry Hugo, you are and forever will be the only one.....unless you get sick of me" I say with a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him I was being honest. He puts his hand on my face and kisses me on the lips. Not anything lasting too long, just a small peck. I blushed brightly. He stands up. He's still naked so it catches me off guard. I blush even brighter, taking a mental image. Hugo puts his clothes on then passes me my clothes, for me to put back on. Hugo helps me put them back on and get ready for the trip back to our kingdoms. We finish getting ready and start getting our stuff together to leave. I'm still limping slightly from last nights.....activities, so to speak.
"Are you ready to go Varian?" Hugo asks me.

I nod and we leave the cabin.....