Runaway

"Where do you two think you're going!?" Liy swam in front of the other two, stopping them. "Sorry, no where!" They quickly responded, trying to pull her back. "Not no where!" She snapped. "We're going to find my friend!" Her antenna flicked, her lights fizzing. "Again?" Liy sighed. "You do this all the time.." The shark shook her head. "No, i think i figured out where she is!" She explained. The light switch sighed. "And where would that be?" She asked. "I don't think that-" The squid started, but she cut them off. "The surface!" She replied, ecstatically. Liy's expression shifted from annoyance to anger. "Absolutely not." She hissed. The other girl frowned.

She's not going to take a no, though. Her friend needs her, she's sure of it.

She grabbed them again and bolted past Liy, towards the shore. The light switch sighed.

another pair of troublesome kids. Always got to be chasing after someone. She smiled to herself before following them.

"Did you hear what she said?" They exclaimed, being dragged along. She nodded, but didn't say anything. She must care a lot about this friend, then. They smiled at her. They looked back, the shark's blue lights visible in the distance. "I think we're be followed.." They mumbled, she sped up.

---

The four simply stared at each other for a moment. Leafy twitched uneasily.

This was an awful plan. an awful, terrible idea. Of course it was stupid, and she shouldn't have tried.

Pin raced up to her, grabbing the leaf's head. "oh my pin factory! how did this even happen?" She asked, concerned. "um.. Shark." The fish responded quietly. Firey blinked at coiny for a moment. "Woah. Are you a fish?" He questioned. The coin creature nodded before firey slapped him. "You're such a jerk!" The flame grumbled. The thumbtack pulled coiny away from firey before they could start arguing again. "A shark ripped off half of your head.. and your fine?" The thumbtack examined leafy, ready to ask about any of her scars. The lemon leaf nodded. 

'i was worried you guys would be scared of me'

"You expected us to attack you or something?" Pin realized. The other girl nodded. The fire pretended to be offended. "How could you ever expect that from me!?" He cried. 

Coiny was injury free, he was fine. Scars were scattered across leaf, a lot of them.

"What happened?" Firey aked her. She tilted her head. "All of your scars?" He pointed out. The leaf pulled their tail around their legs. "Nothing much.." She said quietly. Pin raised an eyebrow. The shark fidgeted with her hands. "And i don't really want to talk about it.." She added in a mumbled.

---

"Why did you block my number yesterday?" Flower asked the gemstone next to her, who was kicking her legs on the park bench. She looked up at the firefly, frowning now. "Pencil took my phone." She replied. "I don't think they want me being friends with you." Ruby turned towards the taller girl, who looked rather annoyed. "So what? They don't control you!" She snapped, startling the ruby a bit. "It's for my own good.." The girl pulled her knees up against her. "It's for their control over you." Flower remarked. "They don't want you to have friends that they don't like." The bug looked away, her antenna twitching in annoyance.

Ruby knew that was true, but she loved her alliance. She didn't want to go against them.

"I'm not sure if i should make them mad, though.." She muttered, shaking her head. "Why do you even care what they think." The flower's antenna flattened against her head. She glanced towards the beach and her glare softened. "How about we go for a walk?" She suggested. The gem nodded and stood up.