1. Aiah's Angry, Yeah? 🔞

Mikha POV:

Gwen and I went outside the campus for a walk and bought some street food. Frankly, it's our habit to eat street food sometimes every 2 days a week. It's just that we don't have something to buy after our classes. We are formerly roommates until she decided to move out on her own since she wanted to become nonchalant, like me. But in different ways we could respond to what we actually used to.

"Gwen, anong pipiliin mong street foods, ngayon?" I asked Gwen because she's still on her phone, typing to someone randomly I couldn't comprehend because she never does that in a stakes of nonchalant. "Sino ka chat mo?" I curiously asked Gwen, still looking at her phone.

"Oh, just chatting my new friend, Sheena. She's unlike Aiah, who's also a friend of hers. But don't worry, She's the opposite of Aiah." Gwen assured me while mentioning Aiah and her friend, Sheena. I hate this. I thought to myself.

"I don't know, she's been my rivalry ever since High School. We're just rivals in both academics and modelling. And now, she's still in our University, trying to ruin my life while I drown myself into the delves of Law." I said in a calm tone, because I was so getting used to being nonchalant, my tone got nearly completely calm.

"Also, Don't worry. Sisiguraduhin kong hindi ka lalapitan ni Aiah sa tuwing magkikita kayo. Si Sheena ay palaging nasa tabi ni Aiah, at kung sakaling makalapit siya sa iyo, palaging nandiyan si Sheena na sinusubukang huwag Nakaka-tense ang atmosphere sa inyong dalawa." Gwen assured me again and I just nodded, not sure if I could trust Sheena. But if Gwen says it, I'll somehow trust her for that.

When we were already headed to our separate apartment, someone attempted to hit me with a car. But Gwen immediately pulled me from the spot and we immediately stood up, wanting to know who's the perpetrator for this incident. But they immediately left the scene with me trying to understand the situation we had currently. The fuck?! I thought to myself before we left the scene, not wanting the people to look at me if I was okay.

Next Day... (7:00 AM)

When something sinister is about to happen. I randomly saw 3 boys holding their staff stick inside the campus, who were about to prepare for the attack against me. But I wasn't holding onto it. So I ignored them and someone threw a staff stick but I immediately caught it, and I knew who was behind this. Aiah, you're the reason why you're trying to kill me in the past. I thought to myself before three of them were moving forward and were running to attack me.

But suddenly, a whistle occurred, it was Nicolette. A member of the Council and Vice President. "Hoy! Magsi-awayan pa kayo dito sa loob ng campus? Mga piskit! Lumayas kayo!" Colet shouted at these three students, their weapons immediately thrown at the side and left the scene immediately.

Colet comes near me and says in a serious but calm demeanor. "Okay ka lang, Ms. Mikha? Nasaktan ka ba? Halika, punta muna tayo sa clinic." I don't know if I felt some random things, but it made me blush. But I immediately brushed it off, not wanting her to see me blush. "Oh wag na, Ms. Colet. Nakakahiya po ako sa sinasabi mo, wag na po." I assured her not to take me to the clinic, I hate going to the clinic because of a strict nurse. Huhu. I frankly thought to myself before I left her without saying her word.

Aiah POV:

Piskit, daming problema sa buhay ko ngayon. Nadagdag kapa, Mikha Lim! I shouted at the music room, trying to figure things out to ruin Mikha's life, but it all failed at misery. Then, the students who were my henchmen came and looked down at the ground immediately.

"Hays, mga deputa! Alam niyo bang mahirap tong trabaho ko para sa inyo?! Ginawa ko ang plano para sirain ang buhay ni Mikhaela, pero bad timing masyado kayo!" I shouted at my henchmen. Grrr! How I hate this! Hmmmm... I tried to make a fiery and devious plan. But somehow, I just thought, why not I'll make her suffer mentally in her mind?

‎"Everyone, out. I don't want you to see me anymore or you'll be dead in the next few seconds. Out!" I shouted and ordered them to get out of the music room, and they immediately left. I decided to call Stacey, my closest friend. Gosh!

Calling Stacey, My Bardagulan...

Stacey: Aiah, nakipagtawag ka, ano na naman?

Aiah: Pwede pahingi ng pabor?

Stacey: Sure, ano ang sasabihin mo?

Aiah: Kaya mo ba I seduce si Mikha? Don't worry, dagdagan ko ang rewards.

Stacey: Okay na yan, Aiah. Basta yung rewards ko ha?

Aiah: Sure sure, no problem.

Stacey: Sige, bye Aiah!

Aiah: Bye Stacey!

Call Ended.

‎I smirked when my mental plan was going along. With Stacey getting the role play as being the seductive woman Mikha couldn't choose. As if I had a choice. I thought to myself.

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...