Chapter 02.

••••

Chapter 02. : Elvis

••••

••••

Not even twenty four hours later, Vivian and Priscilla were getting ready for their first party in Germany, they were standing in front of the full body mirror in Vivian's room. But they had absolutely nothing to wear.

"I have absolutely nothing to wear," Groaned Vivian as she tossed another dress onto the bed, next to her mother.

"That one's pretty," Spoke up Anna and pointed at the dress which Priscilla held in her hand.

"It's my Easter dress, I can't wear this," Shook her head Priscilla, hopeless that she will have to wear something terrible.

"I hope you two will have fun tonight," Smiled Anna as Vivian made her way back in front of the mirror with light pink dress in her hand.

"I'm sorry it's been so hard on you here, but I know you'll make some new friends soon," Hopefully told them their mother, giving a smile to her girls. She was happy that they will finally do something with people around their age.

"I don't want new friends," Shook her head Vivian and grabbed ugly brown dress from Priscilla's hands and tossed it away carelessly.

"I know," Whispered Anna and got up from the bed, making her way to her girls. Giving a small kiss to each of their heads, playfully tugging at Priscilla's pony tail.

"They will be here soon," Pointed out Anna, reminding her daughters that they have to choose something to wear and get ready.

"Thank you, mommy," Breathed out Vivian, before their mother left the room.

"Which one?" Asked Priscilla, nodding towards two dresses on the bed, not knowing which one to choose.

"This one," Said Vivian after a few seconds of thinking and looking between two dresses.

"Thank you," Smiled Priscilla thankfully at her sister who was already getting into her dress, had a happy smile on her face.

~~~~

Just like their mother said, not even an hour later Terry and his wife Carol, were there for them and before they knew, they sat on the leather backseat of Terry's black car.

The road to Elvis Presley's house was silent for Beaulieu sisters, Priscilla was nervously playing with her fingers, while Vivian was looking out of the small window, watching darkness behind the glass. They could hear Terry and his wife speaking between each other on the front seat, but they could not hear what they were saying.