Chapter 07.

••••

Chapter 07. : All hearts and fat boy with wings

••••

••••

February, 1960

Since that Christmas night, Vivian and her mom were speaking only when it was necessary or when Paul was around, but everyone knew there was a lot of tension between the two of them. But no one dared to ask or force them to talk about it.

Vivian was spending the most of her time with Elvis, his father, his grandma and his friends. No one dared to talk against her or question her age. Because she was with Elvis and was his girl.

When Elvis was not doing his military things, he was around Vivian. They were talking about everything and nothing when it was needed. As soon as the snow was gone he taught her how to drive. Vivian was nervous to sit behind the wheel of his expensive BMW, but Elvis was calm. He trusted Vivian with his things, thoughts and even heart.

Because he liked a young Beaulieu girl more than he thought it was possible.

Vivian's father, Captain Beaulieu, was really amazed by Elvis. His behavior, acting, the way he spoke, how he was treating Vivian. And even when Vivian was late to come home, he never said anything. He trusted Elvis with Vivian.

Only person who was not exactly happy with Vivian's new relationship, was Priscilla. Fourteen years old girl was often alone, reading or listening music in her room, waiting for Vivian to come home from Elvis's and to find some time for her.

When Elvis's birthday came at the beginning of the January, Vivian was thankful that she was able to celebrate it with him. It was his twenty-five birthday and his birthday party was only in the circle of family, closest friends and Vivian.

He got big beautiful cake from Dodger with colorful candles. And that smile on his face will Vivian for sure remember forever and no matter how it will end with them, she will cherish that memory.

~~~~

February 14th, 1960

On the afternoon, on the Sain Valentine's day, Vivian was getting ready in her room to go out with Elvis. He called earlier that day that his training will end earlier than be thought and he will be able to pick her up and have promised dinner with her.

When the doors into Vivian's opened and Priscilla shyly stood in the door, unsure if she should speak or not.

Curiously, she watched how Vivian put on her make-up and then styled her hair. Her sister was a different person since she started dating Elvis Presley and started spending time around his family and his friends.