Chapter 06.

••••

Chapter 06. : Underneath the mistletoe

••••

••••

It's been three months since Vivian and Priscilla went to Elvis Presley's house for a party. And two months since Vivian and Elvis began meeting frequently.

It seemed like yesterday for Vivian since she is as getting ready for her first date with Elvis. But it was not yesterday, it's been months.

October turned into November and November turned into December. Cold weather and temperatures around the zero. Grounds covered in heavy snow. And how December came, Christmas came as well.

Since first December was Vivian running around, searching for perfect present for Elvis. And she was more than happy that she finally found it one afternoon.

It was set of the plectrums, made from brown and gold tortoise shell. Three of them set on the red satin pillow, in the cherry wood box.

It was expensive. More than Vivian expected, but she was happy with that present. And knew that Elvis will love it.

~~~~

December, 1959

Vivian and Elvis were together at his house, a huge Christmas tree covered in green-red lights and colorful Charisma decorations. Soft Christmas song playing in the background and Dodger's cooking nicely smelling from the kitchen.

For once Elvis's house was not packed with people, only two of them and Dodger. It was nice to see that house silent, for once.

"I have something for you," Told her Elvis as he sat down next to Vivian onto the couch by the tree.

"I would you, you shouldn't," Shook her head Vivian as Elvis pulled out long golden colored box with creme colored bow over it.

"Open it," He encouraged her.

"Okay," Breathed out Vivian and slowly untied bow, placing it onto her lap, before slowly opening the box, only to find another box red satin box.

With unsure eyes, Vivian glanced at Elvis, but his sparking eyes encouraged her to open it. Huge golden writing saying 'Cartier' made her slightly nervous.

With taking a shaky breath Vivian opened the box only to find a golden bracelet in it. Simple golden bracelet with small gems in it. It was more than beautiful. And Vivian immediately fell in love with it.