2. Aiah's Obsession ⚠️🔞

Sheena POV:

I was just wandering around when I saw Mikha almost got hit by a car. But I saw Gwen immediately pull Mikha away from it and the car immediately left the scene. Shocking... wait, isn't that the plate number that Aiah's henchmen have? Is Aiah planning to threaten Mikha just for some rivalry? This is too far! I thought to myself angrily and immediately left to go to Aiah's apartment. But I'll do it tomorrow since I had no choice but to give her a confrontation.

Next Day... (4:30 PM)

It's usual day when the classes ended, and I decided what I had to do. Confront Aiah in her comfort place.

When I barged inside the music room, in which she was here for a long time, it's her comfort place she could find whenever she gives the peace and silence after the anger in her mind. But I wasn't paying attention and I gave Aiah a slap.

*slaps hard that it made Aiah's cheek red*

"Aray! Ano ba nangyari sayo, Sheena?" Aiah angrily questioned me that I slapped her twice to make her feel more special about trying to kill Mikha.

"Aray naman! Bakit ba-" I cut her words off by a short margin that I did not give a single f*ck about her complaints.

"Aiah, bakit mo gustong papatayin si Mikha?! Ha? Akala ko we had an agreement not to do this intentionally when we decided to become friends just because I'm the Secretary of the Council?! Or is it because you never learned about your stupid past that made you look like a psychopath?!" I exclaimed, throwing the hurtful words at her when she gave me an explanation as to why she is still in rivalry with Mikha. But now, this is getting too far.

"Wala kang dapat malaman, Sheena! It's my Goddamn personal reasons! And dapat-" I cut her words again. But this time, in a calm tone but deep voice that I could give her shivers over time.

"Don't you ever dare do that again. Otherwise, I am exposing you for the attempted murder." I deeply said in a words that I'll make her life shatter. Because I'm a professional of my own words, surely I'll do it again until she stops- she didn't.

"Ugh fine, but don't even dare come at me when you're at your lowest, Sheena." She finally sighed and left the music room. That's right what you hear, I am mostly at my lowest whenever I needed her. Despite her cold demeanor, she has a heart inside that I couldn't even explain if she is charming inside, or she is pretending to do it because she was obsessive.

Flashbacks...

"Aiah, why are you so obsessive over Mikha? Are you into her?" Akira asked Aiah, who's glancing at Mikha playing volleyball at the intrams, Senior High School.

"I just like her, Akira. Why? Isn't it a problem that I liked her despite my obsessive over her?" Aiah answered Akira that shows that even though they are rivalries, they shown no boundaries but to keep their secrets comply. One time, they had sex at the bathroom. With Mikha using condom so Aiah won't get pregnant at early age. You heard that right, they had sex- only one time since Mikha was forced by Aiah's obsessive personality.

🔞🔞🔞 Warning! Do Not Read If You're Uncomfortable! ⚠️

"Aughhhhh~~ you're so f*cking good." Aiah is moaning at Mikha while she f*cked her inside.

"Ow f*ck, so obsessive, Aiah." Mikha said while she f*cks her and thrusting her deeper.

"I'm gonna cum! Ahhh~~ f*ck~~" Aiah is about to come when Mikha decided to faster her paces, not wanting to go slower because she was forced- a forced sex that Mikha's life would change forever... Rivalry.

After Aiah's cum finally ejected, Mikha immediately suited herself and decided to leave the restroom immediately. When suddenly, Aiah seductively asked. "Are you leaving, love?" Mikha couldn't take this anymore and decided to go full hatred on her for doing the forced sex at the restroom.

"Fuck! Aiah! Why are you doing this to me?! I just want to live a better and quiet life?! You are ruining me because of your obsessiveness, I hate that you're doing this just because you felt like you chose the right person. You're wrong, and that's that." Mikha exclaimed and said the final words that made Aiah's heart shattered, she did like Mikha. But because her heart fell apart, she decided to do what she was forced to do- Rivalry against Mikha.

As usual, they have done it for years. Fighting over debate, They get to see who's the best winner of modelling and academics. Mikha's not liking this scheme that she already knew from the start. She decided to enroll at another University, when suddenly- Aiah also enrolled there. Mikha had no choice but to do it. She ignored her completely at the start of her first semester. But as the time went on, she was just getting started being troubled by everyone.

Flashback Ended. (End of 🔞)

"I hate that Aiah is still doing this rivalry scheme just to make Mikha fall in love with her. What is this? Enemies to lovers? Or Obsession over love? This is a femme fatale!" I shouted inside the music room, I just didn't care about everyone's presence around me and I just left.

To Be Continued...