16.

'C'mon Julie, I know you. Somethings up.'
'Nothing, I'm fine!'
—————————————————————————

'Hello, dear one.' Fairy Godmother greeted a small girl who had short brown hair, really pretty, captivating blue eyes and a dress similar to her own.

Jules tore her gaze away from Carlos -who she'd previously been staring at, trying to read his body language.

'Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation.' the girl spoke quickly with a small voice, handing Fairy Godmother a clipboard as she glanced at the VKs with a wary look on her face.

'Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?' Fairy godmother shoved the poor girl forward to face all the kids.

They all stared as the girl quietly complained to her mother with a fearful look.

Mal and Jules side eyed Evie as she waved madly at the girl.

Mal was creeped out by the fact that Evie was being positive about something and Jules was just concerned that she'd hurt her wrist at the aggressive way she was waving her hand.

'It's okay. Jane this is everyone.' she turned the girl back around, more forcefully this time.

The girl no longer fought against her mother's insistence.

'Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were.' she spoke extremely fast, Jules could tell she wanted to be anywhere but there.

She watched intently as the girl scurried away in pure fear.

She honestly felt bad for her, they weren't actually that evil.

Well, maybe Mal was.

Fairy godmother cleared her throat, wanting the attention to be on her again.

Jules turned back to face the woman but zoned out, assuming Fairy godmother wouldn't call on her seeing as she couldn't read anyway.

She turned around to face the boys when she heard the table leg screech obnoxiously against the floor whilst Carlos pleaded Jay to stop whatever antics he was up to now.

'Boys!' she flinched at the tone of Fairy godmothers voice.

As amusing as it was to see Jay mess with Carlos, she felt kind of bad for him as Jay was much bigger so it was difficult for him to defend himself.

'I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field.' Fairy godmother shot them a pointed look as they both shared a confused glance.

Carlos rolled his head back to face Fairy godmother again as Jay still had him pinned to the desk.

'Oh, no.' he shook his head firmly, trying to smile at the woman as he felt the blood begin to rush to his head.

'That's okay. Whatever that is, we'll... we'll pass.'  he sat up after Jay released him, watching as the thief looked at Fairy godmother with interest.

'What's that?' he questioned, seemingly wanting to partake in whatever goes on on the 'tourney field'.

Carlos stared at him with wide eyes, annoyed his friend was setting him up to do something at the school.