1.

we, are headed to auradon because
we were invited
——————————————
She expected to wake up to her mother breathing down her throat about some pointless chore she wanted her to do, however she wasn't sure whether it was better or worse when she was instead met with darkness.

She heard faint voices on her right as though they were just on the opposite side of the wall next to her.

She squinted her eyebrows together, trying to make sense of her situation, yet growing more confused as she felt herself moving?

'What?' She questioned under her breath lightly, to no one in particular beginning to sit upright.

Her attempt to sit up was short lived as her forehead came into contact with a solid material. 'Jesus,' she whined, rubbing her forehead softly, trying to soothe the slight pain.

The faint voices she heard previously died down immediately, clearly having heard the obvious bang her contact with the roof had made.

She heard shuffling above her before -what she believed to be a ceiling, but was actually just a board- was dragged away revealing the slightly wary face of-

'jayden?' her confusion only grew at the sight of the thief.

However she wasn't able to fully ponder over the fact that jay was hovering over her before another head was lingering above her.

'jules!' evie mused enthusiastically, before an elbow jabbed roughly into her side, reminding her of how she was expected to treat the odd girl lying below her. Evie coughed under her breath gaining composure before repeating the girls name again, albeit lacking the excitement her voice once held 'jules.' She once again greeted, bowing her head politely.

Jules was slightly confused as to how and why Evie was calling her by her actual name and not using the stupid nicknames civilians on the isle had given her but she didn't question it.

Juliana proceeded to sit up fully, continuing to rub her head and groan at the movement -the pain in her side told her she'd been cramped in that small space for quite a while.

'uh, what's going on?' she questioned slightly startled at the sight of two more faces looking at her; carlos and mal. The latter rolled her eyes at the girls question before motioning to herself and her three acquaintances, 'we, are headed for auradon because we were invited' she explained as though she were talking to a foreign child that only knew to say 'yes' or 'no'.

Juliana raised an eyebrow at the purple haired girl as if to say i understand basic english before mal's words actually settled in.

'auradon!?' she gasped loudly, causing a frame behind the heads of the four villain kids to roll down, revealing a man wearing professional sunglasses and a hat, clearly trying to show that he's of importance.

'keep it down back there, i need to focus we're headed towards the barrier now.' the man explained grumpily -clearly not on board with the upcoming king's choice to bring villain kids over to auradon, jeez this guys nice.

Jules quickly learned that he was a chauffeur and when she felt herself moving it wasn't a trick, she was in a car. On her way to auradon. Uninvited. With four of the main VKs on the isle.

'shit.'

AN: okay this is super duper short but i hope it gives a vague description to what's going on and how juliana ends up in auradon. i have no idea how to do this stuff so please bare with me it's just my summer holidays and i have nothing left to do 😭🙏🏻