chapter 9

Jules

Jonathan was trying to make me jealous by participating in a three way kiss, Marcus was standing right next to me in the crowd so I thought why not make a show, now Marcus Sinclair has got me bent over Jonathan's bathroom sink, my signature red purple panties and skinny jeans were down my ankles as he sinks himself in my core.

His breath was hitching with every thrust that was pounding through him, he moaned like his life depended it on it, "Fuck... Jules" he cried.

He was thrusting hard enough to sting my ass cheeks with every distasteful slap he made that was making him ache for more.

"Shit..Marc-shit!", I hardly finished my sentence with how much force his hip were thrusting againsts me, trying so hard to not moan so loud, I held onto the sinks counter to brace myself.

There's banging coming from the other side of the door, an angry voice shouting as the knob jottles harshly, "Bro hurry up your my ride".

The snap of his hips speed up, "Fuck off!" he shouts.

With so much force he has crashing into my guts, my face meets the mirror I look unrecognisable, I looked more like a sad girl. Marcus looks up and smirks with a stupid smug, his hands move off my hips and hands make their way to my to and up to my shoulders, my eyes roll to the back of my head as he leans onto my back like he was sucking all the blood out of me, my eyes fall back on the mirror and as I watch him
suck his bottom lip. He steadily kisses my neck almost sucking on them, I continue to roll my eyes at the feel of his cock hiding inside me, his hand graze on my back and travels to my hair and grips it in his fists, my facial expression changes as I reacted it quickly, I did not like it, the hair pulling is off limits and huge turn off for me. Before I could say anything, he shushes me with his finger.

I wanted to push him off me and run out but I felt suck, he gripped onto my hair so tightly like he wanted to drag me around like a rag doll, i've been through that long enough. This party was my only escape to not live through that again, and it all came back to me.

Lily Dawson saves me, my phone clackles in the sink he suddenly lets go of my hair and a breath of relief travels out of my mouth, he grabs my phone and checks it.

"Lily? He said, "Is she hot?" He questions.

Typical basketball players.

"That's my friends mom you dumbass", Irritation flared within me as I quickly snatched my phone back from him, the sudden motion causing him to stumble back as his dick was abruptly slid off me.

"So milf?"

"Marcus, now's not the time."

Rolling my eyes at him, I clear my throat and answer with the sweetest voice. "Hi Mrs Dawson", her voice sounded very shaky she took a pause and asked if lorelei was still at the party and then i questioned myself if lorelei was even at the party.

"Uh- I think so". I was too wasted to remember if Lorelei had even left which made me panic. I quickly struggle to tuck myself into my skinny jeans as she asks me several questions at once.

You think so? what do you mean you think so?

Are you sure she's at the party?

Jules where is Lorelei?

Sounding flushed than ever, "One moment Mrs Dawson, my service is bad". I end the call. I button up my pants ready to walk, Marcus who's zipping up his up his shirt shares a smirk, steps forward towards me and caresses my cheek.

"we should do this sometime"

I scoff, "in your dreams, Sinclair." I moved round him and gradually unlocked the door, walking out of the bathroom, besides I needed the change of air, the sex air was making my nose stuffy.