A New family and bad memories.

"Well my name is Rosalina, Rosalina stars daughter of Heacate." I reply quietly.

"Well than Nico why don't you show Rosalina around camp" a WHAT hes a centar. I think 'hes Chiron trainer of Hercules'

I responded,"yes I do need to be shown around camp Chiron"

He look shocked "smart girl" he murmured

I smiled "lets go Nico"

"Okay" he muttered

He looked alright but i saw loneliness and saddness in his obsidian black eyes.

I whispered,"happiness is a good way to hide saddness" then i let him see my true pain of my dad in my eyes. He was a good man but died and my uncle was a dick he, his wife,and their kids treated me like shit. They didn't care if i died so i lived like that untill i found out my mother was Heacate,then everthing changed and now im here. Alone.

He smiles a little wispering "at least theirs someone here at camp like me."

After he showed me camp we talked for awhile about lots of stuff,than i see a man in sunglasses,a Hawaiian t shirt,and flip-flops on.

He frowns spatting "Another mut, We don't need more!!!"

I think 'really a mut,REALLY!?!?!' I frown. "Whos this insult" i wisper.

Nico wispers back "Mr.D ,our grumpy camp director" he frowns.

"Is he the God Dionysus?" I guess out loud.

"Yes i am." He spats.

"Okayy i better go unpack the few things i have," i say

"Bye!" I add quickly and i run of.

----------awhile later-------------

I start to practice magic , i think 'i'm pretty good' while distroying a bunch of monsters. After a bit I start training with my dagger (A.K.A. my ring changing weapon, AWESOME!!!!)

Then Percy comes "hey Rose" he smirks

"Hey percy want a fight" i question

"I bet you will lose"

"Not in your dreams"

"Ok lets go,no magic,no powers,only weapons and fists"

"Okay your on!" I spat.

We get to the arena amd start clashing,sparks were flying like in the movies,everyone was looking at me and saying 'what! H-how!' And Annabeth was telling percy to stop probably thinking i would get hurt. Lol. Then, my instincts kick in and i just let it and we keep going for like.... forever than finally I judo flip him and than pin him without thinking,he also looks terfied for life.

"You win*huffs*Rose" he said like he was amazed.

"Okay" i say while helping him up then Annabeth walks up and looks shocked.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!"she says frantically

"Apparently to your standards." I said calmly.

"Hes our best fighter of the whole camp idiot!!!!" She spats.

" Okayy so" i spat back mimicking Annabeth's voice.

"Ugh"she madly muttered while grabbing percy's arm.

"Cya percy" i panted

"Cya around*pant*Rosalina" he says while running off with an angry Annabeth (well a Annabeth thats mad at me)

Just saying I'm not scared of Annabeth when shes mad or anyone and i dont hate people at all just on the inside i don't like being around people.

The dinner bell rings i go to my table,theirs no other daughters of Heacate. No one dares to talk to me. I eat than go and then i see Nico and i start to walk over to him than i here people snicker about me being to strong and Nico being to quite. Also i here percy say to Annabeth that Nico never talks to anyone or greets any new camper. I'm like wow in my head.

Once i got to Nico he quietly and depressingly says "Hey Rosalina"

"Sup," i wisper

"Nothing because i got no friends,"

"You got one friend,"

"Who?" He questions.

"Me silly" i yell while laughing.

"Oh right" he sarcastically says while laughing with me.

I blush saying "we are very much alike"

"Past and present?"he asks

"Let me show you," i mumbled quietly holding back tears of the past.

I show him with magic,he looks different, sentimental,sad,and caring. Afterwards,I start to cry trying to hold it back,but i can't.

"Don't cry i been there" he says with a comfortable tone while grabbing me.He hugs me and i let him but normally i would have killed them on the spot. No lie.i feel like people are staring at me but i dont care.

"Let it out its ok i have been through the same things as you" Nico says with a gentle tone. Then i cry and cry. Than i say "thank you Nico for being here for me and understanding my pain when no one else will." I mutter in his shoulder. But i know he understood me.

I let go and he dose the same and i see almost the whole camp looking at me and Nico.I hate attention from people so i run into the forest while i hear Percy,Annabeth and some other people yelling at me to come back. But i don't i just run. Than i hear a voice say,"Its ok Rosalina Its me Nico," i turn and i see him.

I say "why won't anyone else understand us!!!!!" I yell into the forest then i just cry.

"Why am i always treated like an outcast WHY!!!!!!!" I mutter

Than i didn't bother to go back to my cabin and i just slept out in the forest with Nico there and i thought 'he's cute and a nice pillow' then i just drifted to sleep and i hear nico say,"Night my Rose" and then he kissed me. I squealed in my head thinking 'OMG OMG OMG HE KISSED ME IM SO LUCKY' and fall asleep.

--------------Dream--------------------

This one was weird i see myself and Nico getting married but than i see a Hydra stop the last part and kill Nico i cry and kill the hydra and his last words were," i do love you with all  my heart "

"See you in the underworld i guess" i say crying (not the real me just the one in the white dress)

"I guess so Rose" and he dies.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO....*Sobs*" she says with tears. I cry a bit to but i remember that this is only a dream and this is NOT the future of Nico and will never be.

--------------AUTHOR'S NOTE --------------

Like the chapter sorry it was long but i was bored coment on what you want to happens and it may happen idk and vote!!!!