Love life starting..... I guess?

--------------woke up------------

"Wow my dream was weird" I said as soon as i woke up.

"Mine was the same as always ; sad" Nico replied.

"Why'd you stay out here with me all night?"

"Well for 1 you're like me and 2 company "

"Thanks Nico."

"What for?"

"Being there for me when no one was."

He blushed. I did to even tho i tried not to. Then we went nacl to camp and i hear lots of things about me and Nico like 'Nico and Rosalina are loners, and she was crying, and went into the woods for the night, man i think percy worried about those 2' then i see percy at breakfast i hold hands with Nico and i sat at his table even tho Chiron said not to but i did it anyway.

Percy asks,"Whats going on especially about last night?"

"My past" i said while holding back an ocean of tears.

"Let me guess it was bad" percy responded

"Worse than mine." Nico said with a frown on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry." Percy sympathetically said

"Ya I bet no one else feels like you especially Annabeth it looks like shes mad at me for beating you in a fight." I spat.

"She thinks I'm crazy to let you fight me in the first place and mad that she isn't the only person that can beat me." He spills.

"Lol just.... wow and just saying shes probably jealous of me"i say laughing.

"No she isn't Rose" Percy back talks.

"Hey you can't call her Rose only I can!!!"Nico angrily spats.

"Okay neeks."

"And don't call me that!!!" Nico replies to percy

"Well gtg bye!!!" Percy says and walks of.

Nico and I eat than go watch some scary movies and fights.
It's weird that i have one Hobbie its reading. So i ask Nico,"Do you have any big books i can read???"

"Ya over there." He points to a book shelf in the back near the bathrooms. I walked over there it was a obsidian black room like Nico eyes one window and a bunch of books!!! So i grab one and sit on Nico's bed and start to read and i stop to look at Nico's beauty for a face, he smiles a big one from ear to ear, I blush big time and he hugs me i let him and he kisses me quickly and i don't know what i was thinking but i kissed him in the lips he joined in on it and we were in perfection and harmony, once we departed I was in love.

I said,"I love you you dork!"

"Hey!!!" And he pouted like a puppy.

"But I love you too" he added.

So I drifted of to sleep in his arms. I think 'wow i got myself a boyfriend and he's like me so i think this will work out but ugh the others might freak so I think i will let them find out them selfs that me and Nico are dating theres no point or fun in just saying that I'm dating is there!!!'

--------AUTHOR'S NOTE - - - - - - - - - -

Please share coment about what you want to happen next and
Vote!!!
(P.S. what do you guys want me to call you??? Coment and i will mention them in the next chapter and you guys will vote on what you want me to call you in next chapter coments!!! :-) bye)