Dangers of a demigod's life

"Well its nice to meet you all" I reply swiftly

After that one bye one they start to ask questions and try to be friends with me. I feel worry. Then I fall, to the ground, I look behind me and see a wild paxk of bloodhounds. I pull my bracelet and tear it off and then it becomes a dagger. I pull my Witts together and attack.  I get up and jab my fist in one of the bloodhounds chest. It fades to golden dust, the other bloodhounds look terfied. They run after i kill 2 more,there were 3 left but i gave mercy.

" How could a pack of bloodhounds get to the docks without dieing?" Piper questions.

"How am i supose to know i got ADHD." I chimed.

"Well im hungry. How about we go to the pavilion?" Frank spats

"Ok!" Everyone but Frank and Nico yelled.

We walked a long time and finally got to the pavilion and i start thinking 'should i open up about my past. No not yet, well i think I should sleep in the Heacates cabin sence i might be here for the rest of meh (im sorry i just had to do that) life.'

I eat and chat for a while. After dinner i went to my cabin and pull out a MP3 player i stole from Walmart. I listen to Imagine Dragons and how the songs sound like mine and Nico's lives. I fall asleep on my bed.

-------DREAM - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was a dark night and then i see mother (Heacate) and she had worry written in stone on her face. She was pacing back and forth, back and forth. Then she stoped and looked at me. She spoke, "Rosalina tou shall go on a quest in a few days, and I have a prophecy for you to tell Chiron trainer of Hercules...

'3 Half bloods shall go to east,

Where many monsters lay beneath,

Daughter of magic son of darkness and definie shall face fear,

Then thy shall defeat the Queen of darkness,

One shall fall asleep forever for Rome,

Then they will face worst fear,

Not all will live to tell the tale. ' "

Lady Heacate looked woried. I feared the worst, I had only been here for a few days. Thats when Heacate broke the silence saying,"You need to wake up now but you need to tell Chiron as soon as possible. You need to leave for the quest in 1 day."

"Okay, im about to wake up so bye mother." I reply

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  WAKING UP -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE - - - - - - -

Im so sorry for not updating lately plz keep reading and my 'Quest poem' sucked in my opinion but i needed to make a chapter before death threats came my way. Also sorry if he was a crappy chapter. BYE!