One Awkward Morning.

I wake up to one weird sight. Nico is next to me, hugging me, HUGGING me. I can tell I'm turning bright red. I hear muffled giggles and I turn to Rachel giving her a murderous glare.

  "Rachel help me up." I say flatly,"Now."

   "Fine," she moans.

   Rachel gets up off the bed and helps me out of Nico's strong grasp. Once, I escaped his grip I said,"Not a word about this, Rachel, not, one, word."

  "Fine," she says folding her arms as I laughed.

   "You make a great child," I say trying to muffle my giggles.

  "I DO NOT!!!!!!" Rachel whisper/screams.

   "You sound like a whining 5 year old that wants a kit kat but her parents wont give her one." I say now laughing. 

   Rachel just crosses her arms and says,"Rosalina I will tell him about, this."

  "Rachel don't, you Dare," I continue,"or I swear to the gods."

  '' I will if I have to"

   "No you wont"

   "Yes I will"

   "Nope."

   "Fine,''

   I give her a final glare and head to the bathroom. I take a nice shower and change into a blue t-shirt, jeans, and some white vans. I tamed my crazy gray hair and came out to a cranky Nico and Rachel drawing in her notebook. I quickly put away my pj's and I started to pack up my stuff. I look at Nico and try not to laugh. He is definitely not a morning person. "Morning cranky." I say.

   "Whatever," He groans. I can see Rachel trying not to laugh.

   "My turn!" Rachel says as she hops into the bathroom giving me a wink. I glare in return as i take out my MP3 player and started listening to Imagine Dragons. I notice that i'm doing a habit of mine. I was twisting my ring, Typhoon. I also notice for the first time that Nico has a skull ring, and he's twisting it too.

   "I'm gonna go find something that I can eat," I say to Nico as he nods in approval. I grab my bag and walk out the door. I walk to a near by mall. I walk to McDonald's and order two apple pies and cinnamon rolls. I eat them as I walk back to the Hotel. I walk into Rachel who looks like shes about to tell something to Nico.

   "Never mind Nico, I'll tell you later," is what I hear from her as I glare at her. Nico has a look of complete confusion. Then he goes to the bathroom. "I wa-wasn't going to tell him about that!" She splutters.

   "Yeah, right" I say looking her straight at her. I just start up my music again as i sit down on the floor,"What happened earlier shall not be spoke of or your dead." I growl as she nods vigorously.

   "Not a word," She replies as I sink into the lyrics of the song. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!!! IM SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG ITS BEEN!!! I FEEL TERRIBLE!!! I hope you guys like this chapie because I will try to update more often and please like, follow, and comment!!! Bye

                                  ~Cabin3Demigod