Chapter 6. _ Kano ,His daytime.

Nasiru each handed them the keys including Amee. The two exchange wide-eyed glances. The big compound was enough for them to take their first drive. Of course Amee refused to, instead she gave Nasiru back the car key to parked it where it belongs,she just felt that she can't drive herself cause it's been years. It's not so surprising that Emi know how to drive,being around with the two criminals had paid off.

Emi and Kenji later on after they prayed Zuhr refused to have lunch seeing that they're about to go explore the city of kano, they might want to try some delicious local cuisines and maybe try restaurant foods. Emi decided to try on the new sewn ankara cloth , she's here anyway why won't she. She might be a half-caste with complicated fair skin,but remember, she's a mixed,her Mum is Fulani,a northern Nigerian,she got the looks starting with the nose,the hair ,the whole beauty that doesn't mean their clothes won't look good on her, infact she looked stunning in her vibrant beautifully sewn ankara gown which perfectly showcase her rich maternal cultural heritage. Who so ever designed the cloth is an expert.

The scarf was beautifully tied around her head with the help of Amee of course, because Fatima Emi find it hard to do it by herself. The intricate patterns and bold colors of the blue black Ankara fabric seemed to come alive on her, accentuating her confident stride and bright smile. The dress expertly tailored to fit her curves as if she was present from the beginning when the tailor was majoring her size. It was a testament to the beauty of African fashion,she exuded elegance. But as for Kenji's case,he always find a way to teased her despite looking good.

Fatima Emi's Pov:

" I was really surprised when Amee decided to follow us. 
" Can't wait for few days anymore,I just Missed my fatherland ". That was Amee ,she was being dramatic though she's funny sometimes. She also looked very beautiful in her bubu attire,we wanted to dress a little like the Kano people but Kenji refused to wear it though,he fancied jeans and shirt.

Greeting Gowon, Sani and Gabriel,we headed out with Nasiru driving us. I didn't get to take a look at the Nasarawa area yesterday because it was really dark with only street lights,yeah I admit it was beautiful at night but not as beautiful as in the day time.

.......................

As we wandered through the bustling streets leaving Nasiru behind,Amee took the position as our tour guide. She was surprised at how things had changed.
We were struck by the rich history and culture that sorrounds this ancient city it's. Amee took us to various landmarks she could remember including the famous city wall and the kurmi market, Nasiru trailing behind us. As we explored the city,I was struck by the vibrant colours, sounds and smells that filled the air. We had the opportunity to try some delicious cuisines such as Masa, Ƙosai known as beans cake ,gurasa which was a true delight and many more.

One of the highlights of the tour was visiting the Dala hill which offered breathtaking views of the city then the Gidan Makama which displays the Northern Nigerian History of the past rulers,their traditions, artifacts,how they lived ,it was a heart touching moment bringing back nostalgia to the people, they must be proud of them. Hmmm Amee, believe me when I say that I say her with a little tears.

I also saw some skilled artisans at work creating beautiful crafts and textiles,I didn't forget to capture the moment though. Kenji was also busy with his camera. It's funny how I say it but I was almost lost. The whole tour was really adventurous and because of Amee and Nasiru,it was fun indeed. He was an easy minded guy that we quickly bonded with him.

Kenji took us so many pictures,we did selfies on the phone too which I plan to send it to my friends later on .
Having our late lunch time,we prayed Zuhr and Asr together in the nearby mosque,may Allah forgive us for being Late.
After that,we were sauntered to get back home.