Majoreece//my baby🫶

~Third person POV:~

Marjorie and Reece had just gotten off work and were already planning on going out.

"Marjorie, I'm not going to watch love island with you again, I'm taking you out instead" Reece said, clearly not convinced by Marjorie's constant begging.

"Ooo night out with my Reecey, sounds fun" Marjorie teased.

Reece giggled, then placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Right you, get dressed" he said poking her in the side with a smirk before leaving the room.

Marjorie was bouncing with excitement whilst she picked out an outfit.

"Jeans? Nope. Skirt? Nope. God what do I wear! "Marjorie yelled to herself, clearly agitated.

Then she spotted it, the dress she knew would be perfect for this occasion..

She giggled to herself as she put it on,Reece was gonna love this

Just then Reece walked in.. " Right yo-" He passed looking her up and down.."Woah you look... Gorgeous "

Marjorie smiled, as she tapped Reece on the shoulder, kissed him and made her way out to the car.

The car ride there was mostly silent, Reece was trying to hide his nerves and Marjorie was desperately trying to figure out why he was taking her out..

They pulled up to the restaurant and Reece ran over to Marjorie's side of the car, opening the door and taking her hand as he led her in...

After a while they were seated, and had ordered their first meal. They hadn't stop giggling and talking but behind all the laughing Reece was crying out to get this over and done with....

Sara walked over with a list of dietary supplements for her and Reece to go over for their meals..Marjorie gave Sara a nod and took the list, looking back at Reece she froze..

Reece was stood on one knee, a red velvet box in his hand that held a gorgeous blue Diamond ring..

Marjorie's eyes welled up as she attempted to make out what Reece was saying..

"Marjorie, your my savoir, my light, the moment I saw your face in that meeting was the moment I knew you were the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.. So my beautiful girl.. Will u marry me.."

Marjorie let the tears fall as she swung herself into Reece's arms, sobbing into his shoulder she muttered out, "yes my boy of course I will marry you!"

Reece's eyes lit up as he pulled her off his shoulder and took her hand in his, sliding the ring onto her finger and kissing her on the lips..

A loud roar of claps and screams of celebration erupted as Marjorie and Reece turned to see the crowd that had formed, taking videos and pictures of the couple.

Reece giggled as he pulled Marjorie in for the biggest hug ever..

"Now you can be 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 forever, I love you my sweet fiance..." Reece whispered into marjorie's ear as he felt his shirt wetten with her tears..

"Always and forever.."

|~First one shot, opinions.. I'm not sure I like it.. ~|