~Wintumn~

|~Im so nice that I copy and pasted the shivian smut and changed it to wintumn😘~|

,please, I need you."winter said in a whiny voice, earning a giggle from autumn.

"Be a good fiance and wait until we get home, my sweet." Winter whined again he is absolutely desperate, but there is absolutely no way on earth. Autumn is going to let their first time having sex as a newly engaged couple happen at a bar.

A few more hours passed by, and winter was struggling to do anything. Winter ran his fingers over her thighs, attempting to take control.

"Oh autumn, baby, you're absolutely soaking." The Contact that winter's hand had made with Autumn caused her to moan. Luckily, marjorie and reece were too busy kissing to hear.

After another hour, marjorie and reece decided that it was about time that they started heading home. They had already ordered a taxi so as soon as they got out, the taxi was there waiting.

Autumn had also ordered a taxi too, but they had another 5 minutes to wait, and winter was just getting more and more impatient and needy. Autumn , on the other hand, just kept teasing him..

"For fuck sake Aut. Will you just stop teasing me I need you." Winter whined.

"Ooh such a dirty mouth.. might have to punish you for that later fiance."

Autumn using the term fiance made winters heart flutter. Didn't change the fact that she was still also desperate to feel autumns touch on every inch of his body.

The taxi finally arrives and Winter sits in the back with Autumn. She runs her hands up and down the bulge in his trousers. Winter really can't deal with the teasing  anymore he needs autumn to fuck him right then and there. Autumn obviously wasn't going to do that. She loved teasing her fiance far too much. Plus he deserves a punishment for using such foul language anyways.

Once they finally arrive home, winter doesn't't even manage to get his shoes off before autumn pushes him up against the wall and kisses him with everything that she has causing winter to grow wetter and more needy.

Autumn effortlessly picks up winter and takes him up to the bedroom. She takes winter's shirt off wasting no time and throws him onto the bed.
Winter is a hopeless, desperate mess who is desperate to feel the  touch of his fiance.

"Don't think I forgot about your punishment wint wint, you need to be patient for me.. and enjoy the show.."

With that said, autumn strips herself off completely making winter squirm.

Autumn wastes no more time. She runs her own hands up and down her body while moaning. Winter can't take his eyes off of his beautiful fiance.

Autumn plays with her own boobs for a few minutes before sliding her hands down her stomach so her fingers come into contact with her own core. She slips two fingers inside of her self, causing herself to moan. She pounds her fingers in and out of herself before using her thumb to rub circles around her clit. This is the hottest thing that winter has ever seen in his life.

Now be my good fiance and spread those pretty little legs for me baby." With that said winter splits his legs wide open ready for autumn.

Autumn started teasing him between, kisses, avoiding the one place that winter needed her the most. Aut was waiting for winter to say something.

"Aut please stop the teasing I've needed this all day just do something already please." Autumn smirked at winter.

"Good boy for using your words." With that said,  autumn blows hot air right onto winter's hard dick  causing him to moan. The sounds that come out of winter drive autumn absolutely insane so she wasted no more time and started eating him like he was her last meal.

She changed from licking and sucking on winter's dick causing him to moan and scream auts name. As he got closer to the edge, the noises that came out of his mouth got louder and louder until he finally came all over autumns face. Aut keeps her mouth exactly where it was so that winter could ride out his orgasm.

She flopped down next to her exhausted fiance's body, covering him in a blanket and drifting of into the best sleep she would ever have..