~Not so marjoreece Pt:2~

The entire wait at the hospital was pure hell for reece..he was constantly pacing back and forth between the waiting room and the cafeteria, thoughts swarming through his head..

"Was she going to be okay... Is the baby okay...Am I ever going to se-"..His thoughts were interrupted by a gentle hand being placed on his shoulder..

Mia..

She looked into his eyes with a look of pure sadness before sitting down beside him..

"Oh you poor thing..have you got any updates..." Mia whispered.

Reece just shook his head and before he could speak he was interrupted by a sobbing char.

The three were a broken mess without marjorie..all they could do was pray..

After what felt like years of a deafening silence and endless moments of comfort in each other's embrace, Vivian walked towards them..

First to look up was Mia and Reece, they both looked numb.. Char on the other hand.. Her eyes were red and puffy,mascara down her face and her sleeves were soaked with her tears..

"Reece.. Mia.. Charlotte... She's.. Gone.." Vivian chocked out between sobs before making her way back into the theatre to sign out..

Reece and Mia sobbed in each other's arms, watching as char fell to her knees,screaming in pure pain and crying her little heart out..

After what felt like another eternity Reece and Mia decided they should all go home.. Staying in the hospital they knew there world died in was only breaking them more.. Char on the other hand..refused to leave..she told them she wasn't leaving marjories side, gone or not..

Mia and Reece knew they weren't going to win so they just decided to come back to get her tomorrow....after all.. Marjorie was her chosen little sister..

After Mia and Reece had left, Charlotte bolted to Marjories room, collapsing to her side and placing her head on her no longer lifting chest..

"M-marjorie..Why did this happen.. you promised me you were here forever... I can't live without you..who's going to be my little sister now..who am I going to protect now...I miss you already..i can't believe your gone..Im not leaving.. I promise I'll be here until the day I die..I'm sorry I could protect you.." Char chocked out before breaking down into marjories chest..

She wasn't leaving her little sisters side.. Dead or alive..an oath sworn to be kept was just gone, swept in a flash...it wasn't as though she had lied..just that some filthy human decided to take her away..

//Well..marjories gone..guess whose next y'all 😉//

//marjoreece_4ever-told u so bitch- lilly200094-you know you love me😜-//ntion a user