~Marjumn... (I think)..~

"WINTER HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU CALL MARJORIE HOTTER THAN ME?! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE AND UR GOING AROUND CALLING OTHER GIRLS HOT?! Autumn screamed a hit of disappointment creeping in..

"OH SHUT UP AUTUMN! YOU LITERALLY LOST OUR BABY!.. PLUS SHE'S SINGLE?! YOUR JUST A MONSTER?!" Winter screamed back at autumn, no sound of regret or sadness in his voice, just pure honesty..

The words stung autumn and her eyes welled up.. "Winter.. You-..I didn't loose that baby.. On purpose..." She said her voice now pure sadness..

"OH BOO HOO AUTUMN, DON'T ACT LIKE U HAVEN'T SAID THE SAME ABOUT ANOTHER MAN?!" Winter screamed at her again, in an attempt to make her the bad guy..

"No.. No winter.. I haven't.. I did truly love you...I went through so much.. just to love you..Autumn mumbled out now just barely above a whisper..

Winter stood there, frozen, speechless.. She really had been loyal to him..Oh forget it, who was he to lie.. Marjorie was way hotter in his eyes anyway...

Autumn wasn't moving, a look of pure hurt in her eyes...Something no one had ever seen..Only ever that day..Marjorie..on the 9th of June.. A day autumn would never forget..

Just then the door knob turned, winter sprang up to see who it was, but autumn.. She just say there the guilt in her stomach not going away.. Winter was right..

"Oh hello Marjorie what brings such a beautiful lady here at this time" Winter winked in a flirtatious tone.

"Hello winter, where on earth is autumn?" She said looking over his shoulder scanning the room for autumn.

"Oh don't worry about her, how about we have some fun, she doesn't have to know?" Winter winked again attempting to grab marjorie's attention.

Marjorie looked at him with a look of pure disgust.

"How dare you." Marjorie said, her voice just above a whisper..

Winter took a step back, clearly scared..

"What?!" Winter said in a innocent tone.

Autumn noticed marjorie's sudden change of tone and looked up, seeing  Marjorie staring winter down with a look of disgust and hatred..

"HOW DARE YOU, AUTUMN IS THE MOST GORGEOUS, PERFECT, AMAZING, STRONG WOMAN ON THIS EARTH AND SHE'S GIVEN AS MUCH AS SHE CAN FOR YOU, YOU AND YOUR CHEATING ARSE, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH SHE'S SACRIFICED FOR YOU, THAT BABY?! IT WASN'T JUST YOURS WINTER?! SHE WAS CARRYING IT, DO U UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PRESSURE THAT PUT ON HER, MAKING HER THINK BECAUSE SHE WAS CARRYING IT MEANS SHE LOST IT?!WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE ACTUALLY LOST IT?! SHE WAS SETTING UP A SURPRISE FOR, YOU, YES THAT'S RIGHT, YOU! AND YOU GO AND DO THIS?" Marjorie screamed in winter's face, a pure look of anger and hatred.

Winter was speechless, he had no idea she was doing all this for him..

The noise of a slap filled the room and winter clutched his face in agony..

"Get out..now" Marjorie whispered in his face.

Winter scrambled out of the door, slamming it behind him and leaving in his car..

Marjorie immediately ran over to autumn, who was sat just in awe of marjorie's power..

Marjorie just stood there.. Unaware of what she had just done.. She loved autumn so much.. She wasn't going to stand there as winter practically abused the poor girl..

Autumn threw her arms around marjorie, burrying her head in her shoulder and whispering..

"Thank you so much Marjorie.. I love you.."

Marjorie just sobbed into autumns embrace, she could finally protect someone she loved.. She could finally say that she had proved her mum well and truly wrong..

"I love you too autumn.." She whispered..

|~I promise if anyone wants a happy wintumn one I'll be happy to do it, sorry for making winter a dick xx~|