~Shivian~

"please, I need you."Siobhan said in a whiny voice, earning a giggle from vivian.

"Be a good fiance and wait until we get home, princess." Siobhan whined again she is absolutely desperate, but there is absolutely no way on earth. Vivians is going to let their first time having sex as a newly engaged couple happen at a bar.

A few more hours passed by, and Siobhan was struggling to do anything.

"Oh bon bon, baby, you're absolutely soaking." Contact that vivians hand made on Siobhan caused her to moan. Luckily, marjorie and reece were too busy kissing to hear.

After another hour, marjorie and reece decided that it was about time that they started heading home. They had already ordered a taxi so as soon as they got out, the taxi was there waiting.

Vivian had also ordered a taxi too, but they had another 5 minutes to wait, and Siobhan was just getting more and more impatient and needy. Vivian, on the other hand, just kept teasing her..

"For fuck sake Viv. Will you just stop teasing me I need you." Siobhan whined.

"Ooh such a dirty mouth.. might have to punish you for that later fiance."

Vivian using the term fiance made Siobhan's heart flutter. Didn't change the fact that she was still also desperate to feel vivians touch on every inch of her body.

The taxi finally arrives and vivian sits in the back with Siobhan. She runs her hands up and down Siobhan's inner thighs. Siobhan really can't deal with the teasing  anymore she needs vivian to fuck her right then and there. Vivian obviously wasn't going to do that. She loved teasing her fiance far too much. Plus she deserves a punishment for using such foul language anyways.

Once they finally arrive home, Siobhan doesn't even manage to get her shoes off before vivian pushes her up against the wall and kisses her with everything that she has causing Siobhan to grow wetter and more needy.

Vivian effortlessly picks up Siobhan and takes her up to the bedroom. She takes Siobhan's dress off wasting no time and throws her onto the bed.
Siobhan is a hopeless, desperate mess who is desperate to feel the  touch of her fiance.

"Don't think I forgot about your punishment bon bon, you need to be patient for me.. and enjoy the show.."

With that said, vivian strips herself off completely making Siobhan squirm and rub her legs together for some friction. Vivian slaps the inside of her thighs gently as a way to tell her to stop and be patient.

Vivian wastes no more time. She runs her own hands up and down her body while moaning. Siobhan can't take her eyes off of her beautiful fiance.

Vivian plays with her own boobs for a few minutes before sliding her hands down her stomach so her fingers come into contact with her own core. She slips two fingers inside of her self, causing herself to moan. She pounds her fingers in and out of herself before using her thumb to rub circles around her clit. This is the hottest thing that Siobhan has ever seen.  "Now be my good fiance and spread those pretty little legs for me baby." With that said Siobhan splits her legs wide open ready for vivian.

Vivian started teasing between her thighs, kissing them up and down buy avoiding the one place that Siobhan needed her the most. Viv was waiting for Siobhan to say something.

"Viv please stop the teasing I've needed this all day just do something already please." Vivian smirked at Siobhan.

"Good girl for using your words." With that said,  Vivian blows hot air right onto Siobhan's soaking pussy causing Siobhan to moan. The sounds that come out of Siobhan drive Vivian absolutely insane so she wasted no more time and started eating her like she was her last meal.

She changed from licking and sucking on Siobhan's clit causing Siobhan to moan and scream vivs name. As she got closer to the edge, the noises that came out of her mouth got louder and louder until she finally came all over vivians face. Viv keeps her mouth exactly where it was so that Siobhan could ride out her orgasm.

Vivian pulled away, flopping herself on the bed next to her exhausted fiance, kissing her on the temple and wrapping her in a blanket.

"I love you, Bonnie" Vivian whispered into her fiance's ear.

Siobhan smiled at Vivian and whispered back "I love you too vivi", before both the exhausted women drifted off to sleep together..