~Not so marjoreece 😞~

//DON'T COME FOR ME AFTER THIS ONE, IT WAS REQUESTED PRIVATELY I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT SOMEHOW THERE WILL BE 2 PARTS//

"Right gorgeous I better be off then" Reece said, placing a soft kiss on Marjorie's lips and turning around to leave.

Before Marjorie had a chance to say anything, Reece toppled over and sliced his head on the sharp corner of the desk.

"REECE?!" Marjorie screamed before she rushed over and cradled his head in her hands, making them soaked in blood, she panicked.

Her eyes welled up as she scooped Reece's passed out body up and raced outside to the car park.

Unfortunately the car park was on the other side of the road, so Marjorie was forced to hold her Reece's body in her arms until she could get to her car, the entire time she was hyperventilating and panicking..

Just as she was about to cross the road she could feel Reece's heavy body slip off her shoulder, at first she thought she had dropped him, but when she turned around to see a very alive and healthy Reece, a wave of relief washed over her.

"OH MY GOD?! REECE YOUR OKAY?! BUT YOUR HEAD IT-" Marjorie yelled, still in shock from the incident.

"Marjorie my love, calm down I'm fine, it was just a silly little prank, I thought it would be a good to cheer you up, sorry for worrying you gorgeous" Reece interrupted placing a kiss on her lips to make sure she knew it was all real.

"Oh thank god, Reece you gave me a real scare, love you though." Marjorie sighed in relief as she returned the kiss.

"Right then I better be off gorgeous, you get back to work before I swoop you away again" Reece said before going to climb into his car.

Marjorie smiled and nodded, walking over to road and without looking she walked over..

She heard Reece scream her name in a panic before everything went black..

A bus...