Meet Lacy

Hi, this is basically just the intro to Two bits little sister. As you could probly guess her name is Lacy. I just want to say that I brought Dallas and Johnny back to life because it would be a sad world without them! Unless you don't recognize a characters name the credit goes to S. E. Hinton she is amazing. Hope you enjoy!!!

Lacys P.O.V
Hi I'm Lacy and I'm Twobits younger sister. I am 16 and I'm proud to say that I'm a greaser. Twobit and I get along alright, but he never takes me anywhere. He says I could get jumped by a soc, but I'm not scared I can't wait for my first encounter with those jerks! Twobits says I can't meat the "gang" because I have to focus on school and building a future for myself. My birthday is coming up soon! I can't wait I just wish I had more friends to celebrate with. I'm planning to join some school clubs so I will meet more people. Twobit and I are on our own, but we don't tell many people because we don't want to have to deal with the social workers. Our parents died, they died when a soc shot em. Somehow he got away with h it. Twobit and I stopped talking as much and hanging out after that. I really miss him and I get really lonely. I have a major plan to get Two back as my brother. To get him back how he was before. He was always there no matter what, but he isn't anymore. I'm so alone, I just have to be brave. I love him so much. I'm going to become Twobits little sister again or die trying.......