The Date With Pony!

Hey, I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Labor day weekend!! Since its Labor day weekend and I don't have school tomorrow I will try to update, I will start with the books that have the most activity and work my way down! I have been writing a new book and I don't know what I think about it, hopefully I will have it published soon, but that will depend on whether or not I decide that the book will be a good one or a lost cause. I think you guys will like it but idk! Feedback on my books is ALWAYS appreciated, so if you have any ideas, suggestions, opinions, anything I am open to the ideas! I am happy to see that Two Bits Little Sis has had a lot of activity recently, because I have such amazing outsiders fan fic fans I will be posting not only one but TWO chapters before I go back to school Tuesday! Remember to vote, and comment! Love you all, my crazy peeps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacys POV

~~~~~~~~~

So, I'm getting ready for my date with Pony, but I cant stop thinking about the dream I have been having for the past week! How does that happen? Is it normal to have the same dream OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN? I bet your wondering, now what kind of dream could be so awesome she would have it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN? Well, let me explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DREAM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see Soda standing in my driveway wearing a suit and I look down and am wearing a pink and white strapless dress. I don't know why we are so dressed up. I walk out to Soda and he takes my hand and kisses it. How are you tonight my love?  Are you ready for a night you'll never forget? Soda asks. I guess, but Soda what's going on?  I ask. Now, why would I tell you? I know you love surprises!  Soda replies.That is very true Soda, but I at least want to know what we're doing!  I say. Well, in that case.....no. Soda says with a smirk on his face. Awww Soda! Tell me!! I whine! I will on one  condition. Soda says with a smirk on his face. This CANT be good. And what might that be?  I ask. I want a kiss! Soda says making a kissy face. I lean in to kiss him but before I do, I always wake up.

*Dream Over*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snap out of it and realize that I've smeared lip gloss all over myself. I grab a rag and wipe my face then look at the clock. I have 30 minutes to be ready for my date with Pony. I run into my room and grab a light blue and white casual dress, my black high heels with the bow, my leather and jean jacket, and some jewelry, then I run to my bathroom and change. I put on black eyeliner, mascara, and a light pink lip stick. I go to put in my contacts, but then I drop one and it goes down the sink. Crap, that means I'll have to wear my old glasses. I put them on and I look good, aside from the glasses. I look at the time and I still have 10 minutes, so I go downstairs to find Two. Why are you so dressed up? Two asks. Crap, I forgot to tell him about the guys liking me. I cant wait to see how he likes the idea of the guys from the gang going out with me. Oh well, he was going to find out one way or another. Hey, I asked you a questions. Two says while waving his hand in front of me.  I smack his hand away. I know you asked me a question ding bat, but I was thinking. Something you don't do. Hey, I do to think! Two says jumping to defend himself. "Suuuuure" I say in a sarcastic voice while putting air quotes up. You still have to answer my question. Two reminds me. Well, I'm going on a date...... I say trailing off at the end. What! With who? You are not old enough to go on dates! Two goes on and on while rubbing his hand through his greased hair.  With Pony. I say. Oh gosh, your first date! Actually Two its my third date. I sit Two down and explain everything to him. As soon as I finish the doorbell rings. I'll get it. I say, but Two grabs my arm and makes me sit back down and goes to answer the door. When he opens it there is Pony in a grey t-shirt and new jeans with his leather jacket. I stand up and as soon as Pony sees me his jaw drops. Then Two moves slightly to the left and blocks Ponys view of me. You think you can just ask Lacy out and not ask my permission? Two questions. Sorry, you know I would never hurt her Two. I do, but you still should have asked me first. Two says sounding a little disappointed. I walk towards the door and say, well we better be leaving. I hug Two and give him a kiss on the cheek, then Pony and I leave. So, where are we going. To the lot Pony says. I was disappointed at how easily he told me. Why are we going to the lot? Can't say, its a surprise.  I walk with Pony while making small talk. So, I made a new game for us to play. Pony says. What's that? I ask. Well, what we do is we say something about us that no one else knows. Pony replies. Ok, since you came up with the game you go first. I say. Well, anytime someone mentions my parents I cant help but think that I failed them. Pony says sadly. Than adds, I don't want your sympathy I just wanted to tell someone. I decide not to comment and get on with the game. I can play the guitar, electric or acoustic, and sing. Wow, can I hear it sometime? Pony asks. Sure, maybe later. I might show the whole gang. We ask a couple more questions, then we arrive at the lot. We sit down on the sofa and Pony points off into the distance and says, I like to come here or get on the roof of my house and watch the sunset. Really? I love to watch the sunset. I reply. We sit there quiet for a few minutes before Pony breaks the silence. You know something? What? I ask. I haven't felt whole in a long time, but sitting here with you I finally feel whole again. He leans in and we kiss, right there with the sun setting in the background. I cant help but feel a little bit guilty for kissing him. I know you love Soda and Soda loves you. He says after we break the kiss. To me you are gold and nothing gold can stay, but make it work with Soda. I know you guys will end up happier than ever. He stands up and reaches for my hand and we walk hand in hand back to my house. The only thought going through my head was, Soda or Pony? Why are these Curtis brothers so amazing?