Will I Live!

I can tell it's been awhile cause I can hear two bit talking all the time and I hear people I don't know but I guess they are Twobits friends so I just lie there and listen. Everyone walks out and I hear someone come up to the bedside. They grab my hand so I think it's Twobit. Then I hear a voice I don't know the voice says. I think your so cute. I couldn't say this if you were awake. But yours so cute I could kiss you. I hope when you wake we hit it off. I'm glad you ant hear me, if you could I would be scared to death. Man, I don't know why I'm spilling my guts to you. You probly won't even realize me when you wake up. The voice kept rambling and then the slow steady beeping started to get really low but I don't think he could hear it cause he was two busy talking. Dude, I think that thing is going off. get the nurse I yell through my thoughts! As if he heard me he runs out of the room and comes back with a nurse. she rushes him out of the room and says thanks for coming and getting us Ponyboy. So it's Pony who likes me. Just one problem who's Pony? I keep thinking then all of a sudden I just go black again and I couldn't hear and couldn't breathe and machines started going CRAZY!! I could hear all the beeping and the nurses ad docters yelling. I think I passed out because I could hear again and everything was calm. I try to move my hand but to no avail. I wanted to open my eyes and see if Two was okay. I decide I am gonna force myself to open my eyes and just start trying. the machine starts going off again so I give up and it goes back to normal. Man this is so weird why can I hear but not wake up? I think I'm gonna go crazy! I hear someone walk in and they say hey. I know it's that Pony person because of their voice. They just sit there awhile then get up I figured he was gonna leave, but nope he gets up and kisses me! Flat on the lips! I'm screaming inside and I try to open my eyes. He pulls away and sees my eyes start fluttering he runs away and a few minutes later when I finally managed to open my eyes Two was running in. Lucy! You up. How are you? Are you okay? I missed you? Your such a idiot! You shouldn't have come after me! I..... Couldn't...... S...stand to to to l..lo..se you I choke out. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you died! Two said! I... I want you to love me again I say. I never stopped he replied and hugged me. oh how I missed my older brothers hugs! I love I say. I love you to he said back.