Soda's Reaction

I am so sorry for not updating guys, I have been so busy and last time I updated Wattpad deleted it all and I got all bummed out and didn't update again. I'm back now, and will hopefully update more often. I have finals coming up soon for end of the semester so I will be busy, but hopefully I'll find time! Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to start putting parentheses around the talking lol and I'm trying a different format tell me what you think!!!

BIG SHOUT OUT to sllama2004! She pointed out a mistake I made and I really appreciate it! Anything ya'll can do like that will help me A LOT! Check out her fan fiction on the outsiders! Its called will we last!! Thanks my amazing followers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sodas POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Dally and I are at my house chilling, watching something other than mickey because Two isn't here.  Pony opens the door with a sad look on his face. "I found three notes on the door, one for Dall and ones for you the other was for me." "Well, give mine here" I tell him. He hands me and Dally the notes. "Who are they from?" I ask Pony before I can read mine. Pony hesitates for a minute then says, "their from......... Lacy." I looks at my note and get through the first line before I throw it into the trash. I can't believe her! I thought she cared, she lied to me!  I feel a hand on my shoulder and pull away. I need to punch something so without thinking I punch the wall. I turn around get up and Pony and Dall look so shocked.  I turn around and walk out of the house slamming the door behind me. I cant believe her she said she'd be back later!

 I walk to the DX to talk to Steve (Ik here he is!) as soon as I enter he knows somethings wrong cause he stops flirting with the blonde chick at the counter. He comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Whats wrong soda?" He asks me. "It's Lacy." I reply sadly. "What? Did she get hurt? I swear if it was those stupid socs I will kill them!" He replies darkly. "No, it wasn't the socs she... she left." I reply. "Left? Left to go where? When will she be back?" He say. "If I knew do you think I would be this upset? I just got over Sandy and here she comes and wrecks my heart! I thought she loved me Steve! I really did. I... I really did, but I guess I was wrong. All she left was a stupid note!" I say angrily. "Can I see the note?" Steve asks me gently. "I threw it away." I reply calmly. "I threw it away!" It hits me the one thing I had of Lacy is gone! I have to get that note back! "I... I've got to go I'll call you later Steve!" I yell on my way out of there. 

I run into my house and the trash has been taken out, that means my letter is... is.. is gone. I lost the only thing I had left of her. I walk upstairs to Pony and I's room and go to my dresser to get changed and on my desk is the letter from Lacy. Its still balled up so who ever brought it up here didn't open it. I decide to read it.

*Note*

Dear Soda, 

I really wish I didn't have to leave you, I was debating leaving you a mean letter to help you get over me cause I'm not coming back. I changed my mind though. I figured if I was gonna leave I might as well leave you with how I feel and why I left. Soda my feelings for you are so strong you mean so much to me and if I didn't have to leave I think we would've lasted forever. The first and last time I kissed you I wanted to stay there and be with you forever, but I cant. You need to move on Soda, I want you to. I'm going to move on and you should do the same. The reason I left had nothing to do with you it was Two. He said he didn't want me anymore, he said I didn't deserve ya'll, and he was right. He was right. You can do so much better than me Soda know that I will always care for you in my heart, but times have changed and we need to move on. 

Love forever, 

Lacy 

Note Over*

I don't care what she says, starting now I will find her. She cares. I will not stop looking. I've lost enough, I wont loose her too. I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Soda loves her! Please take the time to answer the following questions!

1. Did I take to long to update?

2. Do you like how the stories going?

3. Do ya'll want me to make a nickname for ya?

4. Will Pony stop Soda from looking?

5. Will Dally kill Soda for punching the wall? 

6. Will Soda tell people before he leaves or will he just leave?

7. Will Soda find her?

8. Will he ever give up on her?

9. Will he ever give up on finding her?

10. Are you happy Steve was in this chappy?

Thanks guys don't forget to check out and follow sllama2004!!!!!!!!!!