Chapter 9

Talk to me 10

Chapter 9

Between the idea

And the reality

Between the motion

And the act

Falls the shadow -The Hollow Men by: T.S. Eliot

****************************************************************

{Adrian's P.O.V}

The dude from yesterday's glance locked with my own and I spotted a hint of jealousy. Take it bro I've got him not, that is of course unless he is pissed off at me for avoiding him for a week. Carter offered him a glance before burying his face back in my chest. My heart aches for him, he's like a kitten save for he isn't that playful. I just want to walk around behind him and make sure nobody harms a single hair on his being.

"Who's this Carter?" the guy sat at the foot of the bed and I narrowed my eyes at him. If he touches Carter I'm liable to bite him. Fair warning.

Carter looked up at me with big eyes I guess he wants me to explain. Awe Carter is so cuuuute. Wow in my mind I'm a spaz, no Adrian this is time to be serious he wants Carter but he's not allowed to have him. He's mine, even though he doesn't know it.

"My name is Adrian," I muttered not really caring to have to talk to this douche.

"Oh...well it's nice to meet you Adrian," there was a change in his tone when my name appeared, "my name is Gerard".

A simple grunt was my reply to him, probably rude but I really don't care. I do not like this guy and I'm not going to pretend to. The look I received for my rudeness was just hard to describe. It was one of THOSE looks, the kind you receive when you're misbehaving in public that's usually accompanied by an eye roll. Pretentious asshole.

My arms tightened around Carter like a possessive freak. Well admittedly I'm a tad possessive and by a tad I mean if he touches Carter I will DEFINITELY bite him. Forget any maybes on that shit. "We'll it was..meeting you, anyway Carter needs some rest and we need to have our daily therapy session. Soooo what I'm saying is leave," my tone stayed blunt throughout, Carter looked between us slightly with a worried expression.

"You're kicking me out for some made up therapy session?" Gerard said with a glare.

"Yes," Well I'm not going to lie.

He rolled his eyes and stood, "Whatever, I'll just come back later when you aren't around. Bye Carter." Gerard walked to the door and walked out slowly actually slamming the door kind of. That guy has underlying anger issues.....dickbag. I calls 'em likes I sees 'em.

{Carter's P.O.V}

Gerard's storm out scared me especially with the feel of that terrible dream still settled over my bones like a heavy dew. What I saw just looked too real, and the way Gerard looked when he stormed out didn't help. I could definitely see the resemblance between him and Talon. They definitely looked like brothers right then.

A shiver wracked through my small frame, Adrian looked down at me with a worried piteous expression. God I hate being looked at with pity, I hate it when people pity me not like I'm gonna say anything about it though. Do I trust Adrian enough to let him hold me like this? He was only trying to comfort me but he was pissed at me for no reason this past week. I pulled from his embrace and sat near the edge of the bed looking down at the mattress.

"What's wrong Carter?" Adrian looked confused. There is no way I can get to close to him. If I trust him he will only hurt me again..just like everyone else always has.

"Come one Carter I'm not going to hurt you, you know that angel," He reached out to touch me and I recoiled. No I suffer alone I don't want his pity or his comfort it's not going to help me any I'm better alone. I hugged myself moving so far away from him that my back pressed to the wall.

"Please don't shut me out Carter I just want to make you feel better," Liar, you just want to hurt me just like everybody else. Talon should've just killed me there wouldn't be anymore problems I'd be dead, getting eaten by maggots and festering in a dark hole. Talon would have somebody else to hurt and Adrian wouldn't look at me like I'm some project he needs to fix. Nobody can fix me, I'm shattered beyond any repair...I'm damaged goods.

"Do you want me to leave?" Adrian whispered softly, the look in his eyes was sad. He looked slightly dejected, I nodded lightly and he rose to leave.

"I don't blame you for wanting me to go, I'd want me to go too. Sorry for kicking out your boyfriend. I guess I'll see you tomorrow or something," Did he seriously just call Gerard my boyfriend? What is that!? He's not my boyfriend it's not my fault he kissed me..I guess I should've stopped him but I was vulnerable and I guess Gerard knows how to take advantage of that. Well do I tell him that or not?

"H-he's not my boyfriend," I managed to whisper softly, I didn't know if I'd actually get the voice to say anything. Adrian gave me a shocked look.

"Did you just talk???"

I nodded slightly, "Y-yea I did,"

"Wow I was beginning to think you were mute or something. He's not your boyfriend? I saw you two making out I know I did, how couldn't he be your boyfriend? I mean not that I care or anything.." Adrian rambled I must say jealousy is a wonderful color on him.

"I don't want him to be my boyfriend, I was meek and lonely when he kissed me. I was afraid to say anything. I don't want him Adrian," I rose and walked over to him sheepishly.

"I'm sorry for how I acted, I'm a little bi-polar sometimes," Adrian looked down at me, my arms found their way around his. My face squished to his hard chest, it felt nice to be close to him. Maybe I can trust him, he returned the hug.

"It's okay you were scared, you can tell me what's wrong,"

Adrian smells nice I shrugged off his words just wanting to stay close to him. He's such a sweetheart. I pulled away slightly again but this time for a completely different reason, his eyes met mine and I sunk into their dark blue depths. His lips parted slightly. There was an emotion in his eyes I couldn't quite place, something unfamiliar. When his lips pressed to mine it felt right, he didn't get mad at the slight cringe I gave he just pulled me closer with very gentle force trying not to scare me. This feels so right, nothing like any other kiss I've gotten.

****************************************************************

A/N: so I tried to update faster suffice it to say I'm a failure. DID U GUISE KNOW THEY PUT SO MANY GREAT SHOWS ON NETFLIX! IM WATCHING CHOWDER RIGHT NOW! CHOWDER! Then there is the grim adventures of billy and mandy, courage the cowardly dog, camp lazlo, my gym partner's a monkey, adventure time, and Ed, Edd n' Eddy!!!!!!! SO MANY SHOWS I MISSED SO MUCH. I NEEDED TO LET THIS OUT BECAUSE I NEARLY DIED FROM THE NOSTALGIA OF THESE SHOWS, I MISSED THEM ALL SO HARD!

Anyways ever been at that part in a story where you know what to write but you don't want to because you don't want the story to end because you love it so much? Well that's how I am with my servant I'm like two or three chapters from the end but typing some of the stuff is going to make me sad and it being over will too. Just wah.

Regardless of that the next thing up to be updated shall be things unseen then my servant so calm your tits I will get there.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MEH WOOO

FOLLOW ME ON WHATEVER YOU WANT MY PROFILE NAMES ARE ON MY PROFILE ON HERE WOOOOO

-Uni