Introducing

Introduction:

At 28 years old, Y/N has become one of the most formidable Jujutsu sorcerers, still holding the title as the strongest female sorcerer

At 28 years old, Y/N has become one of the most formidable Jujutsu sorcerers, still holding the title as the strongest female sorcerer. Her unrivaled strength has earned her immense respect, even from the higher-ups who often look down on her for her unconventional decisions, like adopting Sally, a half-curse child. Y/N's position as the leader of her clan and a pillar at Jujutsu High commands both awe and admiration from those around her.

Despite her impressive power, Y/N remains grounded, approachable, and nurturing. She's earned a reputation among the students and faculty as a motherly figure. She takes care of everyone, always lending a compassionate ear and offering words of wisdom. From Yuji Itadori to Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, and the other young sorcerers, Y/N is not just a teacher but someone they all trust deeply.

What the students think of Y/N:

Yuji Itadori: Yuji sees Y/N as a calming presence in his often chaotic and unpredictable life. He deeply respects her strength but is more drawn to her nurturing side, as she always encourages him to stay positive, no matter how dire the situation. Y/N is one of the few people who can help Yuji process the burden of being Sukuna's vessel, offering reassurance that he can handle his fate.

Megumi Fushiguro: While Megumi doesn't express emotions openly, he holds a deep sense of gratitude toward Y/N. He appreciates her calm wisdom and often turns to her when he needs guidance. He sees her as a second mother, especially when he struggles with his internal battles. Y/N treats him with care, understanding his quiet nature and encouraging him to open up when he needs to.

Nobara Kugisaki: Nobara, although brash and independent, adores Y/N. She looks up to her as a powerful role model who proves that a woman can be both strong and compassionate. Nobara often seeks Y/N's approval and values her advice, whether in training or life. The two share a bond based on mutual respect, and Nobara sometimes teases that Y/N is too "soft," but secretly loves that she can confide in her.

Maki Zenin: Y/N has a deep understanding of Maki's struggles, given the discrimination she's faced for being a half-curse mother. Y/N serves as a quiet but strong supporter of Maki, empathizing with her desire to prove herself to the Zenin clan. Maki respects Y/N's leadership and sees her as an example of what a powerful, self-made sorcerer can become, despite societal judgments.

Toge Inumaki: Toge, though often quiet due to his cursed speech, feels a strong connection to Y/N. She doesn't need words to understand him, and he values the way she communicates with him through small gestures and kindness. Y/N never pressures him to speak unless necessary and offers him silent but meaningful support.

Panda: Panda loves Y/N's nurturing nature and often jokes about her being the "Mom" of Jujutsu High. He enjoys how she's always looking out for everyone, and he makes it his duty to bring some lighthearted fun into her life whenever she seems too serious. Panda and Y/N have a playful dynamic, but it's clear that he values her deeply.

What others think of Y/N:

Gojo Satoru: Gojo's relationship with Y/N is complicated. He acknowledges her strength and praises her abilities, but there is a long-standing animosity between the two. Y/N harbors a deep grudge against him, although the reasons are not widely known. Gojo often teases her, but deep down, he respects her more than anyone else. The tension between them adds an underlying tension whenever they're in the same room, with Gojo trying to break the ice with humor, while Y/N remains cold toward him.

Principal Yaga: Principal Yaga values Y/N's contribution to Jujutsu High, knowing she's a critical mentor to the students. He's proud of how she's shaped many of the young sorcerers and respects her opinions, even though she has her own ways of dealing with matters.

Nanami Kento: Nanami shares a professional respect for Y/N, seeing her as an integral part of Jujutsu High's success in nurturing strong sorcerers. Though they aren't particularly close, he appreciates her nurturing demeanor, knowing that it balances the chaos that often comes with Gojo's influence.

Y/N's presence at Jujutsu High is one of calm amidst the storm. She's respected for her strength and loved for her maternal instincts. All the students, regardless of their backgrounds, feel her unconditional care, knowing that in Y/N, they have someone who will always be in their corner, helping them grow not just as sorcerers but as people. Despite the friction between her and Gojo, her loyalty to her students and determination to raise Sally in the face of opposition drive her forward, making her a beloved figure in the Jujutsu Kaisen world.
________________________________

This is how Sally looks like