MY LOVER

Pon naturally didn’t get up the next day.

In recent years, he hadn’t had the energy to stay up all night drawing design drafts and cutting fabrics like he did in the past.

He was originally a delicate and pampered young master.

A slight bump would make him complain of pain.

During the years when Sailub was absent, he graduated, interned, and established his own brand, steadily advancing step by step.

People outside respectfully called him President Thanapon, but it was hard to see the busy and clumsy appearance he had in “Morning Ten” back then.

But lying in bed now, with a goose-down pillow behind him, lazily looking at Sailub, he felt so fragile that even a slight movement would make him furrow his brows.

Compared to his time at “Morning Ten,” it seemed like he hadn’t made much progress.

“You’re quite something, inviting me out to ski, and now look, the skiing plan’s ruined,” Pon raised an eyebrow at Sailub. “You said it was to relax, is this what you call relaxing?”

He sneered, “Relaxing on the bed.”

Even moving a bit now, it hurt.

He was afraid that if he went skiing, he would fall apart with one slip.

Sailub also knew he was in the wrong.

He lost control of his emotions last night.

He had been careful around Pon for so many days, as if he were treating a fragile glass figurine.

But last night, he lost control, and even when Pon cried so miserably at the end, he didn’t stop.

But he didn’t truly feel remorseful.

He held the red bean soup that the hotel had just sent, fed Pon a spoonful, and whispered, “Let’s just rest in the hotel today, I’ll accompany you next time.”

He paused, “If the two of us go out like this, and if someone sees us together, it would be hard to explain.”

He sat on the edge of the bed, the bedroom curtains wide open, the sunlight shining through the window onto the snowy landscape outside, illuminating the room.

On his left cheek and neck, there were three not-too-deep red marks, not heavy-handed, nor painful, but it was obvious who had left these marks in a moment of passion.

After years of tempering and refining, Sailub’s character was still cold, but his skin wasn’t as thin as it was when he was young.

However, going out with such obvious marks was still a bit ostentatious.

This place wasn’t far from the city center, and there were quite a few people coming here for vacation from City A.

If they ran into acquaintances, he didn’t care, but he might find it hard to explain.

Pon’s mouth twitched slightly, understanding what sailub meant.

He didn’t say anything more, his lips twitched slightly, and he swallowed the red bean dumpling given to him by Sailub with the spoon.

The two of them stayed in the hotel for the whole day, driving for an hour to go skiing, but it ended up becoming a two-day stay in the hotel.

Pon sat barefoot on the wooden floor, enjoying the warmth from the floor heating system.

His lower body was comfortably dressed in flannel sleeping pants, while his upper body wore a loose camel-colored sweater over a deep blue shirt, with all buttons firmly fastened up to the top.