The kidnapping of Zayn

IT was a nice, beautiful day out. One direction were all walking down the street talking about random things. Zayn then said something, something, terrible. "I want to shave my head." Gasps were heard all around the group. Oh my stars! Says Niall. Is he for real? Mutters Harry. Zayn then continues to say terrible things. "I also want to experience with hair colors." Oh no... Liam thinks to himself. "Anyone have any ideas?" One direction then continues to be quiet and continue walking in a fast pace, leaving Zayn behind. "Wait up guys, why are you walking so fast?" One direction then turns around a corner and disappears. Zayn didn't have a good sense in direction, so he turned a different corner.

Once he reaches the corner, he finds a shopping center. The center has everything he can use for the next few hours. A tattoo parlor, and a hair salon. "Perfect." He says, walking in to the tattoo parlor first. Of course. Says Perry, Zayn's fiance, from a bush. She was secretly watching him ever since he started acting weird. He came home from yet another concert, just sat down, and watched all of the X-Factor auditions that him and everyone else did. He then started crying, softly singing to himself when his audition came up. What the hell is wrong with him? Perry thought to herself. There was something going on, and she needed to get to the bottom of it...