Goodbye, Zaughty.

AN: Welcome to the last chapter! Im going to try to make this as long as I can and make as many references to old chapters as possible...let's try to actually make this good!
Hahahah...I'm just kidding. This shit will never be good XD

    "Woah woah woah, guys. Let's just all be friends, okay?" Zayn laughed nervously.
"Ew." Said Niall.
"I think I just heard Freddie spit up." Laughed Louis.
"Louis, honey,-"
"Don't call me honey please."
"WHATEVER! I don't think Freddie will spit up when he doesn't even exi-"
"SHUT UP!" Yelled Louis.
"THEY CAN'T KNOW!" Screamed Harry.
"What?" Asked Perrie.
"Nothing. Nothing. At. All." Whispered Briana.
"Wait...THAT CONSPIRACY THEORY IS TRUE!" Yelled Zayn.
"THEORY ALERT!" Yelled Khaled.
"SHUT UP!" Yelled everyone in unison.
Louis dropped his weapon.
"Well, I guess there's no use in hiding it."
"What?" Asked Zayn.
"Freddie isn't real."
"OH MY STARS!" Exclaimed Niall.
"The thing is...Harry...and I...are a umm..."
"WE'RE CANON!" Yelled Harry asking for a high five.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Yelled Ashton.
AN: I'm so sorry, Isabel.
"DAMMIT BRYNINI JUNGLEWORMS!" Yelled Louis.
"HEY!" She yelled. They stared at each other for a little bit. She started to laugh
"Okay that was pretty good." She laughed, raising her hand for a high five. They all looked back, only to see that Zayn had disappeared.
"WELL SHIT LOOK WHAT YOU DID BRYNINI!" Screamed Calum.
"Watch your profanity!" Replied Niall, putting his hand on his chest.
"Well we better go find him before it's too late." Said Gemma.
"HAZAA!" Yelled everyone, starting to follow Gemma.
-----------------------
Come on, man. Just run. Just run all the pain away. You can escape the gay thoughts.
Thought Zayn as he ran away. He could hear the footsteps coming up from the stairs, and he started to run faster.
"FOR AMERICAAAAA!" He screamed as he entered the streets.
"GO GET HIM!" Ordered Naughty Boy.
Gotta go fast sernic
Everyone was quickly approaching Zayn, as a truck passed by.
"FOR MUSIC!" Yelled Zayn as he jumped into the window of the truck. He tumbled over into the drivers lap. He looked up to see who was driving.
"Reen?" He asked.
"Hey, Zayn?" He questioned.
"OH SHIT ITS REEN!" Yelled Naughty Boy as he fell back, and caused everyone to fall with him like dominoes.
"LETS MOVE!" Ordered Zayn to Reen.
"Woah, woah, what's going on here?" Said a voice from the back. It was a quivering voice, like they were drunk. Zayn turned around only to see Shane holding a bottle of milk.
"ZAYN!!! THERE YOU ARE! WHERE ARE MY CHEETOS?!" He screamed.
"I-I didn't think I would need to get them after we got caught by the SWAT team."
"BULL!" Shane objected.
"Can you guys be quiet? I got a mad headache from DJ Khaleds latest snapchat story." Said yet another voice from the back. Zayn turned around again only to see a man dressed as an elf.
"The hell?" Asked Zayn.
"Don't be rude, Zayn. That's Rin the elf."
"Oh hey." Said Rin
"Hi?"
"Yeah he got stranded after following Naughty Boy from the North Pole." Told Reen.
"Why? Why would you ever want to follow that burrito machine?" Questioned Zayn.
"No, it's not that. It's just after he sang that one 'Camp Rock' song for three hours star right at my workshop, I figured he was some supernatural being that had a deep dark secret and I needed to find it out. So now I stalk him daily."
"Oh that makes a lot more sense." Said Zayn.
"Exactly." Rin smiled.
Zayn then looked in his rear view mirror. He started to smile.
"Objects in the mirror may be hotter than they appear." He said, stroking his non-existing beard.
"Ew." Said Perrie as she all the sudden appeared in the mirror. Zayn screamed as the rest of the truck started to scream.
"I GOT BURRITOS!" Screamed Shane as he opened the window, and started to throw them at Perrie.
"DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!" She screamed, clawing at her eyes.
"BURRITO ALERT!" Screamed Khaled.
"OH MY GOD STOP!" Yelled Sophia.
"Get ready everyone, WE'RE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH TIMMMEEEEE!" Said Reen as he hit the gas pedal and started to go over 100 MPH.
"CAN I GET AN ICE CREAM WHEN WE GET THERE!" Asked Shane.
All the sudden, there was a monster truck right in front of the car. Everyone started to scream.
"WE ARE DEAD!" Yelled Zayn.
"I NEED TO TWEET ABOUT THIS!" Yelled Rin as he got out his phone.
"AND MY HAIR IS STILL GREEN AND MY 'BAD BITCHES IS THE ONLY THING I LIKE' TATTOO ARE STILL HERE! LET ME WATCH MY X FACTOR AUDITIONS ONE MORE TIME LORD!" Shouted Zayn.
All the sudden, the collision happened.
Everything went dark.
"OH NO MY ZAYN!" Shouted Naughty Boy as he approached the car.
Zayn woke up.
He looked around at everyone.
They were all okay.
"Are we dead?!" Asked Shane, getting up.
Zayn sighed. "No. We hit a garden gnome."
"STOP RIGHT THERE, ZAYN MALIK!"
"I TOLD YOU! IM JUST ZAYN NOW!"
Zayn then realized who he was talking to. The FBI was back.
"SHIT GO GO GO!" Yelled Zayn, grabbing the steering wheel. They started going at extreme speeds again.
"I...hate...this..." Groaned Rin, falling down to the ground.
"OKAY STOP THIS ALL! I GOT A SOLUTION!!!" Yelled Shane.
Zayn turned around only to see Shane pulling out a gun.
"I GOT A GLOCK IN MY RARI!"
"NOOOOO!" Everyone screamed as Shane got the gun ready, and put the window down.
He started to shoot.
Reen then turned on the radio, as "Rumor has it" by Adele came on the radio, as Shane started to shoot to the beat of it.
"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS! WOAH WOAH WOAH! DRIVE-BYS ARE NOT GOOD TO PUT IN THESE TYPE OF STORIES! ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ONE DIRECTION!?" Exclaimed Zayn.
"Oh please. Doesn't the author not even like any of these characters in the story?" Asked Shane.
"Come on, Shane. Let's just do this together, okay?" Asked Zayn, grabbing Shane's hand.
Just then, the bridge of "Rumor has It" reached as Zayn and Shane stared into each other's eyes.
AN: To get the real feels, put on "Rumor has It." And skip to about 2:15 :))
Shortly after that, it started to get back into the chorus of the song as a sinister smile crept along Shane's face.
"No." Said Zayn, shaking his head.
The chorus began.
Shane began to shoot DJ Khaled this time.
"FAN LU-" He heard, as Khaled's voice began to fade.
All the sudden, the car stopped.
"Oh we're outta gas." Reen explained calmly.
"WHAT?!" Yelled Zayn.
"It's okay. The police are dead, anyways." Observed Rin.
"OH!" Laughed Zayn. Everyone started to laugh.
"We need to see the damage." Explained Shane. Everyone stepped out.
As they stepped out, they saw Sophia. Liam. Niall. Louis. Harry. Ashton. Michael. Luke. All of them. Dead.
"Holy crap..." They all whispered.
Only two were missing from the pile.
Naughty Boy, and Perrie.
Zayn all the sudden felt two hands on his shoulders.
"Good job, Zayn." They said.
Zayn turned around only to see Naughty Boy and Perrie smiling at him. They started to clap. All the sudden claps were heard all around.
"CONGRATS, ZAYN! YOU MADE IT!" Celebrated Perrie.
"What?"
"It was all just a joke!" Exclaimed Naughty Boy.
"Then why is everyone still dead?" Asked Rin.
"Yeah. I actually kind of shot them..." Said Shane, crossing his arms.
"Oh..."
"LETS RUN!" Yelled Reen.
Everyone started to run.
"Wait hold on...this was all a joke?" Asked Zayn as he ran.
"Actually not really. Besides that girl from Thailand still wants your number." Explained Naughty Boy.
"Then what was the lie?" Questioned Zayn.
"I guess nothing really." Explained Perrie.
"Oh."
"Except the fact that I hate you. Listen Zayn." Naughty Boy stopped running. "I still want you to make music with me."
"Hell no." Said Zayn as he continued to run.
"Oh yeah, okay."
---------3 months later--------
"Zayn!" Yelled Perrie from the other room.
"Yeah?"
"Come here!"
"Wait hold on."
"What are you doing?"
"I'm roasting Naughty Boy over Twitter. And now I'm going solo."
"Why?"
"Well...because I don't really have any band mates anymore, right?"
"True."
The phone then rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Zayn its naughty boy."
"Okay, bye."
"NO WAIT!" He yelled.
"What?" Zayn sighed.
"Come meet me. At sunset, okay?"
"No."
"Please."
"Nope."
"Shane will bring Cheetos."
"Okay!" He yelled, getting up. Sunset was almost there.
"BE BACK SOON PERRIE!"
"Okay."
"Oh by the way, I have to act like you aren't my girlfriend anymore. And now I have to act like Gigi Hadid is my girlfriend. BYEEE!" He said, rushing out of the house.
"What?" She yelled back.
--------------------------
Zayn approached Naughty Boy.
"Hey, Zayn." He said. His breath reeked of Burritos.
"Hey. Where's Shane and Reen?"
"Oh they headed back to the North Pole with Rin.
"Oh. Do you have Cheetos atleast?" He asked.
"Nope."
"Bye!" Said Zayn, quickly as he leaved.
"WAIT! I just have one question. Please, Zayn."
"What is it." Zayn sighed, turning around.
"How are One Direction going to keep making music? You know they still have a few more years. But yknow...they're kind of...dead."
"Oh yeah, some company is making robots out of them."
"Oh?"
"Okay, is that it?" Asked Zayn.
"No. I have one more thing to ask."
"Yes? Make it quick though. I got a great song idea about talking to Pillows."
"Okay. I just have to say. Zayn Malik, we've been on many different adventures these past few months. And I think...I've really started to like you."
"Okay?"
Naughty Boy sunk to the ground on one knee. Zayn started to get scared.
"The thing is...Zayn Something Malik, will you make me the happiest little burrito, and marry me?"
"You need help." Said Zayn, as he headed away into the sunset.
And Zayn moved on.
And continued to make music.
The robots were believed by many fans.
And they lived happily after ever.
-------THE END-------