The real mastermind

"Yo, yo, you, yo!" Outside when Velma was back to normal, she found Daphne getting her attention.

"What the...?" She pushes her in a room locking the door when she sees her protoplasm coming.

And once she got it back the monster came out, Daphne was horrified till.

"You could use a little sunlight" velma opens the blinds and the creature explodes

"That's one part of the mystery solved. The creatures need our bodies to survive in sunlight. Like a human suit. SPF 1,000,000. But what are they doing here in the first place? Daphne, you okay?

"Yeah. But I'm not Daphne!" Fred was trapped in her body

"Fred?!

Of he was in her body then she must be in his, "I couldn't get to my body. I didn't know where else to go, I panicked! It's not easy to steer when you're pure spirit!" He looks down and becomes impressed, "Hey.... I can look at myself naked!"

"Oh, brother!"

Later outside, Velma and Fred find Dahpne in Fred's body.

"Get your hands off me!"

"Daphne?!"

"He planned this somehow, didn't he?"

"Hey good looking!" Then Shaggy arrives

"Fred! You egocentric..."

"Please! Tell me you guys are you!"

Daphne in Fred's body, She stamps foot, exasperated, "Fred keeps touching me!"

"Kinda makes you nostalgic for the homicidal creatures, doesn't it?"

"I stole this. I hope it helps" shaggy brings back The Daemon Ritus.

"The Daemon Ritus" they switch bodies

"I'm me again!"

"Yippee for you"

"Man, like, why am I wearing a dress?"

"Everyone remain calm. Velma, what the heck's going on?"

"If my calculations are correct... ...due to the instability of protoplasm in the proximity of the Daemon Ritus... ...we're going to continue randomly changing bodies until..." they switch again.

" ...until the protoplasm realigns with the correct bodies"

"I'm Fred again!"

"Oh Daph, what's wrong with you? Don't you ever eat?"

Then they switch one last time but this time to their rightful bodies.

"I'm me!"

"I'm back!"

"Like, me too!"

"Told you so"

Suddenly they hear an explosion.

"Oh, no. Let's go"

They follow it to the voodoo man, "Something tells me that was the wrong ingredient"

"Wait. I know how to handle this guy. Hey, you! What're you doing?"

"Yes. That is masterful"

"I'm trying to do a voodoo ritual if you don't mind, thank you. Ir's important to get the right ingredients. The only way to protect myself is by blessing this dead Arnouki beast" he shows her the beast and it kinda freaked her out.

"And I'll tell you something. I got a feeling they're about to perform their evil Darkopalypse ritual"

"Darkopalypse ritual