Attacked at the Coolsonian Criminology Museum

A ghostly pterodactyl flew in the sewers near the Coolsonian Criminology Museum, coolsville honors Mystery inc's hard work of unmasking monsters by creating an exhibit of the villains they unmasked it is a such a huge honor.

A Reporter is one the scene, "Here we are, folks, on the red carpet at the grand opening... ...of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum. Tonight's premiere exhibit is a rousing look back... at the exploits of Mystery Incorporated. And here they are"

A limousine rolled in design like the mystery machine and out came the gang. The Crowd cheer as they came in.

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc"

The gang greet their fans, Fred Jones gives the girls ascots, "Here you go, girls. I got an ascot for each of you"

"Hello!" Scooby stuffs a burger in his mouth, they stopped by Burger King for a bite on their way, they were all dressed up.

"Check it out! It's a Shag and Scoob quake and the whole city's shaking!" The crowd screams Scooby doo's name.

"Yeah!" As shaggy lowered his shake Scooby gets a sip but gets his nose stuck.

"Come on, Scoob"

He shake the cup off but it land on the chauffeur, "
Sorry"

"I consider it a privilege, sir"

Two Girls approach Daphne with flowers, "Daphne!"

"Oh, Don't you two look beautiful. Thank you"

Then two Men get her attention, "Daphne! Daphne! Daphne! Hi! We love you! We have you tattooed on our chests! Look!" They tear open and lift up their shirts.

"That's very sweet" she felt awkward about it.

Velma's fans were typical geeks like her (no offense Velma) "Velma! Velma!"

"Sign it, please"

"We love you, Velma"

"Thanks"

"I love her so much"

A reporter by the name Heather Jasper Howe approached them.

"May I have a word... ...with Coolsville's hottest detectives?"

"Absolutely"

"That's your word. Come on, dear. We're late"

"Heather Jasper-Howe at the grand opening... ...of the new Coolsonian Criminology Museum... ...with our guests of honor, the master detectives of Mystery Incorporated"

"Shaggy!" Shaggy smells something and he turns to his fans.

"Right on!"

"Hello! Hello!" Scooby approached his dog fans.

"With all your success, will you still have time for us in little old Coolsville?"

"Of course little old Coolsville can solve its problems without us... ...but we'll always be here to help. The people of Coolsville are the best in the world!"

Everyone cheered but somewhere in the crowd was an old foe who still holds a grudge against the mystery inc but that's not the only guest to arrive.

"And we have some special guests of honer; The bad guys!"

Another limousine pulls up and out came the bad guys with their adopted daughter princess who is a teenager.

"Thanks, Heather" Mr wolf says.

Then everyone heads inside the exhibit for a tour.

"Can you tell us a little about the exhibit?"

"Absolutely. Mystery Inc. and the Irelanders are proud to donate the costumes of criminals we've unmasked.