Reunited

Ten years later, shaggy and Scooby were eating in the van.

"This is primo. Man, talk about toasted. Man, the only thing I like better than an eggplant burger... ...is a chocolate-covered eggplant burger"

"With hot sauce"

"Yeah, just another beautiful day in paradise"

But soon their paradise was interrupted when they heard someone knocking.

"Huh? I wonder who that can be scoob" shaggy opens the doors.

But all he saw was piranha and shark smiling at him, "hi-" shark waved but shaggy froze in fear and slammed the door.

"AH! It's the bad guys scoob"

"AH!"

"Quick, Scoob-o, grab the food-o, let's scram-o"

They grabbed the food trying to escape but both piranha and shark blocked their not exit, rocking and knocking the van.

"Shaggy Scooby relax we're not gonna hurt you guys" shake says as he and piranha both muttered at the same time, they didn't hear them.

"Let's go!" Shaggy and Scooby both feel in front of the two sea creatures.

"Please don't hurt us man" shaggy begged

"Please don't hurt us" Scooby begs with him.

"Whoa whoa whoa chill guys we're not gonna hurt you" shark says.

"Yeah we're retired now" piranha added.

Then both shaggy and Scooby are relieved and get up, "oh like hey that's good of"

"But we do need your help" shark says.

"We got a mystery for you guys" piranha says.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry, dude. Look, I'd love to help you out. You look like a really nice guys. It's just that we're not detectives anymore"

"What do you mean?" Piranha asked.

"Well we're retired too" shaggy says.

"Reah" Scooby says.

"At least hear us out, look we have a daughter? But she's been kidnapped we need you come with us to spooky island to save her" shark says.

"Oh, we don't go near any place with "spooky," "haunted," "forbidden," or "creepy" in the name"

"Or "hydrocolonic."

"Right, or "hydrocolonic," but that's for a whole different reason, man"

But we'll pay you a fee of $10,000" shark tries to bribe them.

"It's just, materialism is not really our bag, man"

"We can provide you with free airfare" piranha says.

"No, thanks"

"Room and board" piranha says.

"No, thanks"

"And all you can eat" shark says.

Shaggy and Scooby were now on board, "All you can eat?" Scooby fainted.

"Tempted" shark says as piranha pulls out a bag of cheeseburgers.

Then shaggy snatched the bag which surprised the two, "deal" shaggy and scoot said as they begin devouring the contents.

"Ok Scooby Doo and shaggy are on board, hopefully the guys are getting the others"