Old mining town

Meanwhile on the van, "That was my outfit, I swear"

"You know, Velma, you are as beautiful as ever. You're just so different than I expected. You know, I'm just..."

"Find me the head of museum security"

"Jones you might wanna see this" wolf calls him and they see the music was robbed

"Oh, my goodness!"

"What the heck's going on?"

"This cannot be good"

"My museum"

"Wait!"

"Any comments on the museum robbery, Fred ?"

"Mystery Inc. is investigating the two stolen costumes"

"No, the one that just happened. Where The Black Knight and Pterodactyl Ghost along with their partners stole the rest of the costumes?"

"The rest of the costumes?"

"Ok look here missy, we are doing the best we can to make sure everyone is protected, us along with Mystery Inc. will make Coolsville cooler than ever before. Oh yeah. Record that" wolf says.

Patrick and Velma head inside to see all the stolen costumes.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry. It must be so hard for you"

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Okay?"

"I'll go with you..."

"No! Just... No, I have to figure out what's going on"

"So, what you're saying is it's all downhill for Mystery Inc"

"No! You're doing that thing again where you take everything I say out of context. You're trying to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks. No! Don't record that!"

They all head back to the van but the news gets worse, "All Fred Jones had to say was: l think Coolsville sucks! In light of the city's recent chaos......Jones' response was disheartening to the fans who have supported them. perhaps it's time for the crime-solving gang to shape up or ship out"

Wolf could see distraught Fred was, "don't beat yourself too hard jones, these things happen"

"I'll be right back"

"This is Heather Jasper-Howe for Investigative Probe Reporting"

"What's with the personal attacks?"

"Look, I'm a huge fan. It's just my editor..."

"Who are you kidding?

"Who are you kidding? Don't think I don't know your game. What do you do for the gang? Really? Velma's the smart one. Fred's the leader. All you are is a pretty little face"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's my job to unmask those who pretend to be who they're not"

""Unmask those"? You sound like..."

"Sound like who?"

"The evil masked guy. But you know that, because just as you know I'm standing here... ...you know I know who you know you are, which is him, who's a her, which is you"

"Now I see what you do for the gang. You're in charge of incoherent babbling-"

Suddenly the Evil Masked Figure was on roof, "Mystery Incorporated. Once again, you are proven useless before my power. Because of you, soon Coolsville... ...will be mine"

"Darn it. Thanks a lot! The scoop of the night, gone. Can't you do anything right? Ned, get your camera and follow me"

"Guess not"