120

Doha's daily routine was very simple. When the morning sun rose, he would get up and tidy the blankets. Then, after stretching slightly, he would go to the bathroom and wash his body.

His breakfast mainly consisted of salads, soups, and simple toast.

On exceptionally hungry days, he would eat oil pasta with vegetables and clams, or a sandwich with arugula, apples, and cheese. He always cooked for himself.

When he hired a servant, he would usually inform them that he received a reward from the temple. At first, there were many trials and errors, like burning bread and making unidentified pasta, because he had never cooked anything before.

In his childhood, when he had no power, he didn't have space or money to cook, so he ate hard bread. However, Doha was different now. Thanks to his innate sensitive taste, his cooking speed was very fast.

Moreover, since he had been living alone for over a decade, there was no food he couldn't make anymore. After breakfast, he would clean the house. It was too big for one person to live in, so it took quite some time to get used to it. Still, Doha enjoyed cleaning.

It was fascinating and fun to create a clean space with your own hands. After cleaning, he would take a light walk. It was also enjoyable to go to the market and buy groceries.

"Mr. Bellion! The apples are incredibly cheap today! Come on, hurry up!"

"Mr. Bellion, don't you need more meat?"

Kind-hearted merchants called out to Doha here and there. Since he settled in this village three years ago, he had always been walking around the market at the same time and had learned quite a bit from the merchants.

His life as "Doha Bellion" instead of "Mikhail Dohabellion" was very strange. He seemed to feel very little about the joy of reclaiming his real name, yet such small joy would quickly fade in the face of great loneliness.

The path home with a shopping cart was sometimes terribly silent. His house was lonely, far from the center of the village, so Doha was the only one walking down the street.

As he walked, not fully comprehending, memories from the past began to bloom and surround him. Sometimes, they were memories of when he was bewildered by Lariette's magic, and sometimes, the memory of whispering to her, telling her not to leave him, haunted him.

However, the most painful memory was the day they laughed and chatted together with Lariette.

Among them, a feeling of loneliness that seemed as if his whole body was crumbling, as he recalled the sensation of that moment when he was acknowledging his feelings for her in the dessert shop.

However, after going to the Candel mansion about two years ago and helping Lariette's daughter, the pain had eased. Probably because it alleviated some of the guilt.

After taking a walk, Doha had lunch with fresh vegetables and meat. Upon finishing, he spent time with his hobbies such as reading books, exercising, and listening to music. Thus, Doha's days passed so smoothly that they became boring.

Until 'he' comes.

-----------------------------------

Even on that day, Doha was having a very ordinary day. After returning from the market and having lunch, he was relaxing on the couch, reading a cookbook, while thinking about what food to have for dinner and which ingredients to use first.

"Is it lasagna again?"

Doha, who had been pondering over chin bumps for a long time, finally decided on the menu and closed the book. At that moment, the incident happened.