109

Fortunately for Asrahan's mental health, it wasn't a terrifying suggestion to undress and enjoy a bath together in the hot springs. Of course, Lariette thought it would also be a rather pleasant experience, but it was still a little embarrassing to do so, and if she convinced him, it was almost certain that he would refuse or flee without thinking.

"Go in first! I'll change and come back!"

So Lariette took a step back to dress herself and bathe in the hot springs. She left before he could respond, afraid that Asrahan would refuse. He stood there alone, looking confused. With the assistance of his servant, he undressed, then wrapped a towel around his lower body, holding it tightly so it wouldn't fall.

"With Lariette in the hot springs..."

His mind began to imagine, and his ears turned red.

"What are you thinking? Lariette just wants to take a bath together in the hot springs."

He clenched his fists and tried to suppress the desire that flooded his mind. He seemed to understand the strange look Lariette had given him, but he dismissed it as a futile illusion. He felt a sense of guilt, as if he were belittling her pure intentions. For him, a beginner in relationships, doing something strange with her outdoors, even in the hot springs, was unthinkable. After their reunion, it became even more unimaginable because the situation wasn't right yet.

"Phew," he sighed and opened the door to the hot springs. A momentary cool breeze and warm steam enveloped his skin. Seeing that there was no one there, it seemed that Lariette hadn't finished changing yet.

It was a good thing for him, as he hadn't yet gained control over his mind. Asrahan took a step back, remembering her words to go in first. It seemed that he could calm down a bit more if he was in the water. Immersing himself made him shudder. He sat on a rock where the water covered him up to his waist. As he had hoped, while lying in the warm water, the lustful thoughts quickly faded away, the tension eased, and his body felt tired.

"Alright, now I can face her calmly."

Asrahan felt relieved thinking that way, but it didn't take long for him to realize how foolish he was, right after Lariette entered.

"Oh, it's cold!"

"Be careful because the floor is slippery."

Lariette hurriedly returned, wrapped in a large towel. Until that moment, Asrahan, who was in a state of calm, was only worried that she might slip.

"Don't worry, I won't slip," Lariette chuckled playfully, thinking of herself as someone who fell every day. She soon removed the towel to enter the hot springs. "How's the temperature? Is it too hot?" she asked, carefully touching the water's surface, but no response was returned to her.

Asrahan was beside himself, staring at her with his mouth agape, not comprehending. Unlike Lariette, who said she would bring clothes, she wasn't wearing anything that could be called "clothes." She only had a large towel wrapped around her, enough to cover the essential areas, but that didn't calm him. Her bare thighs were exposed, and every time she leaned forward, the deep valley of her breasts was plainly visible. It was hard for him to control himself; he felt dizzy. The lust he thought he had completely forgotten returned in no time and seized his entire body from head to toe.

"Hah, this is simply... good," Lariette slowly entered the water, then sat beside Asrahan and leaned in.

She was satisfied with the water temperature being just right. Asrahan turned his head in the opposite direction to avoid looking at her as much as possible, then muttered with a burdened voice.

"Lariette, your clothes, what happened...?"

"Eh? What?"

"Isn't it too revealing?"